Quatre

Harry scowled at his plate as Malfoy looked at him from across the Great Hall. It had been about a week now since school had started, and he still hadn't eaten anything. Malfoy, however, forever determined, would look at glare at him across the Great Hall every fucking meal of every fucking day.

Sometimes Harry would drink water just to get him to look away.

In a way, he appreciated the attention Malfoy gave to him. His friends just seemed to look upon him with pity, and not do anything about it.

Malfoy seemed like he actually cared.

Why though? Harry and Malfoy had never been friends. Hell, they had never even been on good terms. However, something this year about Malfoy drew him in more so than usual. Perhaps it was the newfound twinkle of freedom and mischief lighting up his eyes, or the fact his hair seemed looser and his smile less forced-

Harry stopped himself. He was not supposed to think about Malfoy like that. Hell, he was not supposed to think about any guy like that. He was straight! Right..?

<><><><><><>

"Harry?"

Harry spun around at the sound of his voice being said.

"Malfoy?" Blonde hair and all, Malfoy was standing behind him, sheepishly.

"Hi. I was just wondering why you didn't show up at the Room of Requirement yesterday?"

"I- what?" Harry looked at him, bewildered by the look on Malfoy's face.

"What do you mean, what? You said we had a date, right? Did Granger and Weasley hold you back again?"

"Malfoy, what the fuck? Have you hit your head or something? We've never dated."

And with that, Malfoy shattered before his eyes.

<><><><><><>

Harry woke up in a cold sweat. Why was he dreaming about Malfoy of all people? And why were they dating?

Harry picked up his book that was scarcely filled, it was his dream journal. Kind of like a diary of sorts.

Picking up one of his ever-inking quills, he began to write.

<><><><><><>

Wandering around the corridors after hours is something Draco Lucius Malfoy didn't take pride in doing.

However, he did seem to do it more often than not these days.

Plagued with nightmares about the war, Draco couldn't sleep, so he took to wandering the corridors.

He had been caught once or twice, but when the said teacher asked why he was walking around, they just sighed and sent him to get a dreamless sleep potion from Madame Pomfrey.

It didn't help.

He was drugged with one of the ingredients during the war, although he couldn't seem to remember which....

He was immune to that particular ingredient, therefore the potion was rendered useless.

So he wandered as his mind did too.