Dix-huit

"I'm kind of sad that this is the last day of winter break." Harry admitted quietly. He was resting his head against Draco's chest as they sat on their favorite gold silk couch in front of the fire at Grimmauld Place.

"Me too, honestly." He heard Draco reply. "This has probably been the best three weeks of my life. I'm going to have to get used to sleeping in bed alone again." He chuckled.

Harry blushed as he remembered the first night they had stayed here. They had slept in separate bedrooms until Draco had been awoken by him having a nightmare. He had woken up Harry who clung to him and wouldn't let go. He had no memory of this, but Draco made the claim he was never going to let Harry sleep alone again, and they'd stayed true to that the whole break.

"I just hope my nightmares aren't gonna start up again." Harry sighed. "They honestly aren't good for my mental stability."

"Remember, if you have a nightmare, come talk to me." Draco said. "Hell, I'll even give you the password to the Slytherin common room. I have my own dorm, and you can probably stay, given you can sneak in quietly enough." He tsked. "You are quite the clumsy one."

"Am not!" Harry retorted. "But if I sneak in, what'll I tell my friends if my bed is empty every night? All the Gryffindor boys in my year stay in one room."

He felt Draco shudder underneath him. "One room? What of privacy?"

"I dunno, honestly. The only privacy we have is curtains around our beds."

"Harry." Draco said seriously. "That is awful."

Harry shook his head affectionately at Draco's remarks. "Whatever, you prat."

"I'm not a prat, I'm dignified." Draco scoffed.

"Total prat." Harry teased his boyfriend.

Draco flipped them over. "Say that again." He growled in Harry's ear.

Harry swallowed nervously. "And what if I do? Prat."

Draco attacked his lips, capturing him in a deep kiss. Harry groaned as he felt Draco slide his tongue in his mouth, exploring every corner as if it hadn't been explored before.

When they broke off, Draco latched onto his neck, searching for Harry's sweet spot. When he found it, Harry let out a gasp and tangled his fingers in Draco's silky blonde hair. "Mmmm, Draco," he moaned. "What's brought this on?" He asked breathlessly. "We have school tomorrow."

"That's the entire point." Draco said, lust glowing in his mercury eyes as he captured Harry's lips again.

"Draco, Draco," Harry breathed as the kiss was broken. "Don't you think we should move this to the bedroom?"

And with no words in response, Draco picked Harry up and carted him to their bedroom. As the door slammed behind them, Harry's glasses were removed and Draco got a good look at him. He was flushed and his eyes were filled with uncertainty.

"Harry, if you don't want to do this-" He was cut off when Harry put a finger to his lips. He looked his lover in the eyes again and saw the uncertainty had been replaced solely by lust. With a lick of his lips, Harry grabbed Draco's collar and pulled him down to whisper in his ear.

"Don't go too hard." Draco felt his body stiffen and he lost himself to the lust inside him.

Hey, quick note before I move on. I see some people say 'smut or it didn't happen' in the comments. I'd like to say, I don't want any comments like this. I am uncomfortable writing smut, and I don't want to be pressured to write it. So, any comments like this will be deleted. Thank you.