Izuku Hustle Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Everyone cringed from the sounds of bones being crushed.

"I feel bad for that guy's foot." Said Sero.

"The power from that stomp alone must be able to shatter a humans skull right?" Asked Kaminari.

"Perhaps." Replied Nezu.

Izuku saw eight villains were coming towards him from the upper and lower stairs. He quickly attack them from the feet as he crush their feet lightning fast speed.

'Amazing, his speed alone can crush bone.' Thought Izuku.

"That was manly! He was so fast!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

The villains scream in pain as their bones were crushed to a million pieces. AFO smirked seeing this. "Toe crushing. That's kid stuff!" AFO said. Then he saw one of his were send flying to the wall near him.

"That guy was flying like a majestic bird!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"If you count crashing into a wall majestic then yes." Replied Jiro.

"Can't you take a joke?" Asked Kaminari clearly annoyed.

"Nope."

Izuku sends one of his villains crashing to the barrier and he quickly follows as he does a flying kick to the bandit and send the villain flying. Izuku safely landed on the ground and was surrounded by several villains.

"He's in trouble!" Exclaimed Uraraka.

"Don't worry, he's the MC and the MC never dies." Said Kaminari.

"Really?"

"Yep!" Exclaimed Kaminari, but in reality he was internally screaming.

'I can't believe i just lied to her about that!' The electric quirk user thought.

One of the villains attack with a sword but Izuku quickly counters with a punch and soon he started to kick the villains around him sending them flying.

"They're all majestic birds!!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

Everybody sweatdropped at the yellow haired boy's sudden remark.

He stops as he saw the villains attacking and he got into his battle stance.

The scene changed and showed Nana open the window as She, Toshinori, so and her grandkids were watching the fight.

"Hm." Shigaraki was watching intently at the children.

"What's wrong Hand Man?" Asked Toga.

"Shut up and watch." Said Shigaraki.

"Wow look at him go." Hana said in awe as she watches Izuku destroying bandits. Tenko, Toshinori and Sora were cheering for Izuku while Nana smiled at seeing this. "I was right after all, i knew there was something special about the kid despite being quirkless." Nana said as he knew that there was something about izuku.

Everyone was shocked. Despite the fact that Izuku was quirkless he easily defeated a ton of villains no sweat.

"W-wow, he's quirkless yet he beat those guys without breaking a sweat." Said Melissa with a look of awe.

Izuku was beating the guy on the right with his fists before sending him flying and quickly kicking the guy on the left and sending him flying. Soon a villain came from behind and tried to attack him with a sword but Izuku dodged out of the way and disarmed him before he threw him in the air and quickly followed with a flying kick and sending the villain crashing to the second floor.

"That's a bit overkill but alright." Said Shinso.

"Still, it was necessary." Replied Aizawa.

Izuku safely landed on the ground and he quickly started doing  roundhouse kicks to villains one by one. In the background you could clearly hear a pinball machine being played as each kick hit the villains sending them flying.

"Hahahaha!! I fuckin' love that!" Exclaimed Bakugo.

"I hate to admit it, but he's right." Said Todoroki with a small smile.

To the first floor barriers.
To the second floor barriers.
To the third floor.
To the fourth floor.
To rock solid walls.
Everywhere Izuku is making sure not one of them were safe from his barrage of roundhouse kicks.

"Holy shit! He's destroying them!" Exclaimed Tetsutetsu in awe.

"I know right! Midobro here is a total badass!" Replied Kirishima.

Once he stops two villains attack from the front but he quickly gut punch them to the stomach and kicks them away. Soon another to the side and he quickly stomps the feet of the villain and uppercuts him into the air.

"Man, he's totally op." Said Mirio.

'True.' Thought Shigaraki.

"He has to have some kind of weakness right?" Asked Nejire.

"Maybe." Replied Mirio.

Another villain ran towards him to attack but Izuku quickly did an overhead throw and followed with a high kick to the back. Sending the villain high in the air. The camera pans out several villains were high in the air but soon all of them were falling down fast.

"What the fuck just happened?" Asked Bakugo.

"They fell down from the air." Replied Izuku.

"I know that ya damn nerd! What i mean is what the flying fuck was the reason they were falling anyways." Said Bakugo.

AFO watches from the first floor as his men and women were falling to the ground and groaning in pain. He turns to his right and saw the remaining member of his men running towards him as Izuku was several feet away. The villains were now scared at Izuku after whaf he had just done to the gang. And he has no scratch or anything.

The screen then turned black.

"Man, that was long." Said Mina.

"Yeah, and now i'm craving for some romance." Said Toru.

"Same." Replied Midnight.

"Man that was AWESOME!!" Exclaimed Kirishima as him and Tetsutetsu were fist bumping with each other.

'Damn, no clues again." Thought Todoroki.

'I have to write all those moves he just did!' Thought Izuku as he relentlessly wrote every single detail of the fight.

(Hello! I'm sorry i uploaded so late i'm having trouble with my part time job today and it's getting really hard to write chapters. But i hope this satisfies you for now! Bye!!)

Don't forget to smash vote and spam f in the comment section. Lol i've always wanted to say that.