Expectations of an Ace

Start from the beginning

Ryosuke stole Tanba’s hat as Kuramochi laughed and replied:

“May I, as well?”

“Me too.”Yuki replied

The three started rubbing Tanba’s head.  Miyuki looked at the group with a smile on his face.

Miyuki decided to break the fun by saying:

“Let’s be careful with the first pitch.”

Tanba looked at Miyuki with a serious expression…

“Yakushi’s batters are go hard batters who swing at the first pitch.”Miyuki replied

“Yeah.”Tanba replied

“LET’S GO!”The members of Seido left on the mound shouted

----------------

Kataoka was watching the match when he heard a knock on his dug out door. He looked to see a girl with black hair and a serious face.  Kataoka knew he had seen this girl before, but he really couldn’t remember where.

“Can we help you?”The club advisor asked

“My name is Tetsumi Yamaoto, I’m also in charge of the players and you’re playing an injured player.”Tetsumi replied

Then Kataoka remember, her parents were in charge of a top rated hospital…and they also dealt with a lot of sports injury patients….if Kataoka remember correctly this girl’s father dealt with Chris and his shoulder. It was then that Tetsumi’s words registered into Kataoka’s mind and the rest of the Seido dug out…this made everyone in Seido froze.

-------------------

Hikaru watched and listened as Seido came to life around him. Yuki shouted which surprised Hikaru.

“Let’s do this!”Ryosuke said

“TANBA-SAN!”Kuramochi shouted

“We’ll catch anything!”Masuko shouted

“AHHH! SHUT HIM DOWN!”Jun shouted

As Tanba was getting ready to run he thought back to practice with Yuki, Jun, Hikaru, and Ryosuke. Tanba remember all the hits and killer auras the four had and came to one thought…

‘The four of them are a lot scarier.’

 Hikaru watched as Tanba readied his pitch, but what shocked him was when Tanba threw a complete different pitch then what Myiuki asked for which barley hit Sanada’s bat sending the ball flying behind him and Miyuki.  Hikaru could only watch as Tanba readied his next ball, only for Sanada to hit another foul.