THE PLANNING OF THE LEOMAZING FURY BOMB

Death breaths POV

We need to bring up old memories of her. We need to make her mad, and maybe, she'll get so distracted from fury, we can like. I don't know. I already am starting to sound like an Athena girl. Ugh. Planning takes so much wooooork. I do need to tell all my friends about it, and I will. Eventually. I just wanna make up a bit more of the plan. In the mean time, I'm going to talk to some therestrals.

'Hey neeks' some therstral thought in my head

Don't. Call. Me. Neeks.

'Hehe okay death breath'

DONT CALL ME THAT EITHER

'Fine, sassico'

I am seriously gonna pull some Skelton warriors if you call me on-

'Whatever jelly belly.'

Where have you heard that o.O

'Idk. I want jelly beans'

Um. Well I'm gonna go... AAAAAND I walk away. Like. I don't like being called different names. Like. Ugh. But anyway I'm bout to tell people the part of my plan that I actually have.

*THAT CASTLE PLACE* (dinner time in Grand Hall)

Let's see....

"Hi guys. I have a um. Plan. Oh. Where's Thalia?" I asked

"She had to do some Artemis stuff. She'll be back tomorrow." Annabeth replied.

"K. So anyway, the plan."

"A PLAN? OH IVE SEEN A PLAN! It went um. THIS WAY IT WENT THIS WAY FOLLOW MEEEEEE!" Leo quoted from finding nemo. I just glare at him as he throws a blue mechanical fish in the air that flys around. He must have been waiting to use that. Oh well...

"AAAANYWAY. so I think we should piss off (and yes, I got glares for saying that "bad word") Bellatrix" I said, and of course, Leo answers me.

"That's a great plan. I love everything about your plan. Except one thing. The whole thing" he said, quoting despicable me. *eye roll*

"I don't see why we should make her any angrier than she is. All I see is a big KABLOW in the face..." Annabeth told me with a frown.

"Well, LEMME tell you this. One of the worse things for children of hades" I pause *dramatically* "is holding grudges. If we can distract her long enough with taunting her and stuff, someone can sneak up on her and tie her up." We can't really use any good spell on her, CUZ it won't effect her, like it won't affect us.

Jason then said."That's a good plan" then cringed. Percy jumped out off his chair.

"YEAH! I WON THE SILENT GAME!!! HAHAHA. NOW YOU GOTTA SAY 'Poseidon is better than Zeus'" Percy told Jason, who just sighed,

"Posedinisbetterthanzeus" he muttered.

"I can't heeeaaaar you" percy practically sang.

"Poseidon is better than Zeus" he said a bit louder. The sky rumbled, and Jason paled a bit. "Sorry father" he quieted down agin, and looked back at me.

"SO BASICALLY. WE GOTTA TURN HER INTO A FURY BOMB! " Leo yelled, pulling wired and a screw driver out of his tool belt. He twisted and turned, and held out a little circle. It had a wind up in the back, and he twisted it. It flew away... And suddenly a loud BOOM! And a girl screaming. No, wait, that was Malfoy over by the slytherin table...

"MY FATHER WILL-" Draco started yelling, but Leo cut him off.

"EAT PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!" He yelled, perfectly in sync. I looked over, and saw Draco with his face approximately the same shade as Rons hair.