The waaaaaar

THE CHOSEN ONES POV

We were getting woken up by the bells, when I noticed Percy and Ron weren't in their bed. I quickly got up, and raced to the common room to make sure they are okay. I skid to a stop when I see Ron and Hermione snuggling, and Percy and Annabeth kissing. AW.

"Guys, let's get a bite to eat before we fight." I tell them. They look at me like I have a hundred hands. (XD)

"Only if we eat super duper fast, because we already see them coming." Annabeth tells me. WHAT?! THEY ARE ALREADY COMING? Don't they care about nutrition? Now I need to skip breakfast.

"Well, let's hurry then! We don't have much time!" I tell them. We all run to the Grand Hall, to grab at least a granola bar.

"GRANOLA BARS NOM NOM NOM" I think Percy lost his mind... "THERE GOING DOWN. THERE gonna looooose THEY BETTER MOOVE. OR I WILL SLICE THEM." He starts to sing to the Timber muggle song. Anyway. We were start to round up all the Wizards. We give them all swords, daggers, bows and arrows, or throwing knives. We didn't even let percy TOUCH the bow and arrow, considering the wompping willow is on school grounds. We all run outside and see people approching. A lot of people.

"OKAY GUYS! LISTEN UP. THE DEMIGODS WILL FOCUS ON THE MONSTERS. IF ONE ATTACKS YOU, WE GAVE YOU SPECIAL SWORDS THAT WILL KILL THEM. BUT BE CAREFUL. THESE WILL HURT YOU MORE THAN REGULAR SWORDS IF YOU GET CUT. THE BAD WIZARDS WILL ALSO BE AFFECTED BY THESE, REALLY BADLY. THEY MOST LIKELY WONT HAVE MUCH TRAINING WITH WEPONS, MEANING YOU HAVE MORE. WE CAN DO THIS. YOU CAN SHOOT SPELLS AT THE WIZARDS, DONT AT THE MONSTERS, IT WILL REBOUND. LASTLY, THESE SWORDS AND STUFF ABSORB SPELLS. SO IF SOMEONE SHOOTS A BAD CURSE, AND YOU BLOCK IT WITH YOUR SWORD, YOU DONT DIE. IT KINDA DISAPEARS." Percy was yelling loudly, and everyone was quite respectfully.

Even Malfoy.

Wow.

(Ok, this war description will probably suck, since this is like my first book and all. I APOLOGIZE. LOVE YA MY UNITATOES!)

The Evils approach. I shall call them the evils. They are all in lines with their wands, and it looks like they are organized. Our side is just a mumble jumble of students, holding wands and weapons.

"So. You guys are gonna try to fight?" Bellatrix steps out from the lines. "You might as well surrender. There is no way you can beat us." She's smirking as both side hush. Percy comes forward. Percy has been decided our leader I guess.

"Ready to lose Bellatrix? You can't stop me from hurting you. I'm not chained down." He tells her.

"Well. Looks like their is gonna be some death." She smiles evilly.

"BLUE FOOOOOD" That's a new battle cry. You can probably guess who made it. As the bad guys advanced, a line of defense skeletons rose. GO NICO!

"WHAT?!" Bellatrix yelled, but the skeletons brought out swords and charged. Their team collided with ours, and they outnumbered us. I was fighting to wizards.

"AVADA KA-" one of my opponents started to yell, but I got my dagger and sliced his arm. He screamed in agony. I guess they hurt more than regular swords. My other opponent looks scared now. Like

Oh my god did he just scratch him? Maybe I should rethink my life decisions .

But nooooo... He just charged at me with a butter knife.

Seriously dude.

I took out my sword and slashed. It cut his side, probably pretty deep. He stumbled backwards and fell. As if he can't move.

"STUPEFY!" I take out my wand and shoot it at the other guy, who passes out on the spot. I turn around to do the same to my other opponent, but he passed out. Still breathing, but barely.

I look around me and see chaos. A lot of bodies on the ground, some of our side, but most,y their side.everyone is fighting at least 1 person, maybe2. The demigods are fighting some monsters, and there are at least three times as many monsters as them. But somehow, they are still beating them. They mush have a lot of experience. I go to help Hermione, who is fighting 2 dudes, both twice her size. I run over and take my sword out. They nearly have her cornered, but I attack one guy from behind.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS"

If you are wondering, I pulled a percy, and jumped on his back. This distracts the other guy, giving Hermione a chance to attack the other guy. She takes out her wand and uses the full body bound curse and he falls on the ground looking like a plank of wood.

Hehe. He took planking to a whole new extreme.

ANYWAY, And now there are two people against one. We are so going to win.

PERSASSYS POV

I see People fall all around me. Mostly them, but a few of us. I feel bad, considering this war is because if me. I look around for Bellatrix, who is fighting a first year.

I run over to aid him, but it is to late. She pulls out the killing curse.

"AVADA KADAVRA!" She screams. He tries to put his sword up, but doesn't get it up in time. He has a shocked look on his face as he falls to the ground, motionless. My blood is now boiling. And nothing is going to stop me from killing her.

"HEY CRAZY LADY." I call out. She whips her head to where the nickname came from, and spots me.

"Hello, Percy. Are you ready to die?" She sneers.

"No, but apparently you are." And I lunge with riptide out. She takes off a very expensive looking necklace, and twists the gem, and it sprung into a dagger. She blocked my attack, and slashed. I blocked that, and attacked again. As I'm fighting her, I see Annabeth sneak up behind her getting ready to attack. As she's about three feet away, someone comes up behind her. I get distracted by this, for Annie's safty, and scream.

"LOOK OUT ANNABETH!" I yell. She spins around, and starts a battle with the attacker. While I was distracted, Bellatrix attacked. I now have a nice sized gash from my forehead down to my cheek. She smiles in victory when she notices for a split second, but that was all I needed to slash at her with my sword. I got her side, and she screamed. Out of pain or anger, I don't know. But I do know she's mad.

She looks like a bull dog.

"I am SO going to kill you." She hissed.

"Sorry sweetie. But that ain't happenin. Why don't you go cry to voldy? I just can't be beat."she growled, lunged, and Stopped, smirking at something behind me.

Turn around or not

I did, and saw Annabeth with three people around her. She wasn't in good shape either.

"OH BO-OYS." I yelled in the girliest voice possible, to distract them. It worked, and they whipped their heads around. Annie used this to attack, but not before yelling.

"PERCY, BEHIND YOU!" Oh yeah. Bellatrix is here. I WIPPED around to see her throw her dagger at me. I tried to dodge it, but it skimmed my arm.

She defenseless now. She seemed to realize her mistake, and took out her wand. I just lazily swiped with my sword and cut it in half. She backs up, and puts her hands in surrender.

Not happening.

I lunge one last time, stabbing her in the heart. She falls, and looks dead.

I hope she stays dead.

I look around to see if anyone needs an aid, and Annie now has 5 guys on her. I run over to help her there.

-

HIYA MY UNITATOS, LONG TIME NO SEE HUH. BOOKS ALMOST DONE *tear* WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SEQUAL SHOULD BE? I HAVE A IDEAS.

IF YOU THINK THREE DEMIGODS AND THREE WIZARDS SHOULD COME BACK, BUT TURNED SO THEY LOOK LIKE 12 YEAR OLDS TO PROTECT A SPECIAL SOMEONE, SAY YAY

if you don't want a SEQUAL say nah