Akward speleing an stuf

The title will make sense if you read the A/N.

PERCYS POV.

After that fiasco I decided to go to bed. I fell asleep only to be haunted by nightmares.

I was chained to the floor, again. REALLY? I just got out... Anyway, that's when I realized I wasn't the only one in there. A very familiar blonde haired boy, with a scar on his upper lip was asleep. Jason.

"JASON! I whisper/yelled. He looked up and actually saw me. In a dream...

"Percy?! What's going on? Where am I? Why do you have scars and cuts all over your face? What's going on??" And he kept asking question after question.

"Are you actually there right now, or in a dream?" I asked, ignoring his questions. He doesn't look like he has been tortured yet though, fortunately.

"I was literally walking with piper, when some guy without a nose appeared next to me. Then he grabbed my arm and took me away... Then he locked me in here." He stated. Oh gods...

"Listen, you have to get out of there, I was in there for three days, and they will hurt you. You HA-"

"Who do we have here? Mr. Jackson. Mr. Grace, would you like to see what happens if you lie, or answer incorrectly?" The voice of noseless ran through the air.

"NO! Who would?" Jason yelled.

"CRUCIO!" He screamed with his wand pointed to Jason. He kept him like that for 5 seconds. "That's not what I want to hear."

"Percy is my friend, d-don't torture him." Jason said. Go Jason!

"Well to bad" crazy lady said, with an evil grin on her face. "Perseus, that was not a good idea to run away. If you want Jason to not have to go through more spells, come back."

"Swear on river Styx's." I told her. "Swear that you guys won't hurt any of my friends."

"Fine. I swear on river Styx's that I won't hurt any of PERSEUS'S friends if he comes back." She sneered. Good.

"How bout a bit more torture first?" Noseless said.

"How bout no?"

"CRUC-"

I woke up. I don't know how, but I did. I saw a worried Annabeth, and sleeping people. Sound barriers are amazing.

"I need to go back," I told Annabeth. She stepped into the the sound barrier.

"What?!!?" She screeched.

"1. Ow, my ears, 2. THEY HAVE JASON! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? Plus, I made them swear on river Styx that they won't hurt my friends if I come back."

HIYA MY UNITATOES!

Sorry it's so short. I wanted to make it longer, but I had tons of homework, and I'm TRYING to upload everyday. You guys never really answered about longer chapters not as often, or shorter chapters more often, so I'll keep doing this. Anyway, um, bye.

LEO: AKWARD MUCH?

What's awkward is that you speled awkward wrong.

LEO: you spelled spelled wrong.

You said spelled twice.

LEO: I don't care, but, like, listen to this amazing musinc

YOU SPELLED MUSIC WRONG

LEO: IDC

WELL I DO

LEO: *finds a bag of m&ms.* CANDY!

NOOOOOO MINE. MY PRECIOUS!!!

LEO: um

YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASSS.

LEO: bye.... *walks away and passes*

.

..

.?.

.

.

...

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I LOVE THE SONG POMPEI! bye.
LEO: you spelled Pompeii wrong.
Valdez, I will send the atolls on you. So shaddup.
LEO....
...
...
...
LEO: GUESS WHt
You spelled what wrong.
LEO. I BOUGHT. SKITTLES!!!!!
HELP ME, IM GONNA DIE FROM AN OVER HYPER MIDGET *runs away screaming
LEO*eats 1, or 2, or 19 ( to be exact) bags of skittles. * HEHEHEHEHEEHHEEH HAHAHAHAHAH MAWKSJJFJEKDKEKFJRKHFIDJFNRHCHJDJDNFJDJDJJFJCKSL and so on.