Dagger... WAIT DAGGER?!

HARRYS POV.

That was weird. We were following them, with the invisibility cloak once again, and we had our ear to the door when, suddenly, I couldn't hear anything. Probably a sound barrier... Whatever 'The Necklace' is, it can't be that bad, right? I mean, what's so bad about his past that he has nightmares even WITH the dreamless sleep potion. Nothing worst than me. How can an EXCHANGE STUDENT have a worse past then me. How old is he 16? (Pretend he's still 16. But he still did everything. I like young percy...) I mean, really? Why is he getting all this attention? All the girls? Wait wait, what am I saying? Am I jealous? Oh god.

PERCYS POV

So yeah. Now teachers are being extra careful around us... And stuff. They agreed to give me a bit more of the potion to see if it would but I don't think so... They also agreed to put up a sound barrier. That's good. I just hope I don't wake everyone up again. Oh gods, at least I'm not tired. I found a wake-up charm, and that's helpful!

"Hiya guys! Wassup?" I asked at the breakfast table.

"Hi perce"

"Hi"

"Hullo"

"Hola" were my response no 'I'm good, you?" Or "peachy". Only dot dot dots. Oh well.

"Hey guys! Let's go for a swim!!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah!"

"Ok.."

"Whatever"

"Are you crazy mate? It's only 60 degrees F outside" that was Ron, he doesn't want to swim.

"You don't have to swim! Just soak up the sun!"

"Fine..." Ron grumbled.

"I'm coming." Harry said.

"Me two. It's Saturday, our day off. Let's go for a swim. " Hermione said, grabbing a book.

"Yay!!!!!" I said, ran to my dorms, changed in a bathing suit, and ran into the common room just as the others came in. "Let's go!!!!!!" I yelled and ran outside. I saw a ton of girls staring. There is nothing wrong with a swim-shirt! They don't see anything scars then. Oh well. I ran outside, and jumped in the lake.

Hello again, lord

Hi Steve! How are you??

I'm fine, yourself?

Other than nightmares, I'm great! I'm going above water now, so see ya!

I resurfaced and got out of the water. And saw all my friends walking outside.

"Hey guys, did you know the giant squids name is Steve?" I asked, running up to them, when something grabbed my arm, something invisible.

"SOMETHINGS ON MY ARM! SOMETHINGS ON MY ARM!" I screamed. Oh gods. I pull riptide out in pen form when it takes of the hat.

"OH GODS! ITS NOSELESS!" I heard Nico yell.

(I was gonna cut it off here, but I'm nice :3)

"CRUCIO!" Noseless yelled and I fell and screamed in pain.

HARRYS POV

I saw my worst enemy take off an invisible cloak. I thought he wanted me, but he used the torture curse not on me, but on Percy. I saw him fall and scream. The same scream in his nightmares. I took out my wand with Hermione and Ron, and Annabeth took out a dagger, and- wait whaaa? A DAGGER?! Nico took out a sword, and Thalia, a bow and arrow. I yelled stubify, but it took no effect. Hermione did a silent curse, purple stream ran out and did no effect, and Ron was trying to distract him with the tickling charm. Annabeth and Nico charged, as Thalia shot arrow after arrow. Suddenly Percys screams stopped. He disappeared along with Voldemort. Annabeth had tears down her face as we all ran to tell McGonnagle.