Delayed reaction a ton

ANNABETHS POV

PERCY CANT AND SHANT WONT GO BACK THERE. I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO GO THROUGH THAT ALL AGAIN. Gods, I gotta tell Nico and Thalia before seaweed brain does anything stupid. Even though it was middle of the night, I woke up Nico.

"Watch percy. K?" Without waiting for a reply, I ran to the girls room.

"Thalia Thalia Thalia THALIA THALIA!" I woke her up.

"What owl face? She grumbled and sat up groggily.

"PERCY MIGHT GO BACK TO NOSELESS." I whisper yelled.

"What? Why?" Thalia yelled. So much for keeping the wizards asleep.

"CMON!" I dragged her to the boys room to see nico struggling to keep percy from going anywhere.

"Sit. Down. Seaweed. Brain." I said through gritted teeth.

"I HAVE TO SAVE JASON. HE HAS THEM, THEY HAVE HIM. I CANT JUST SIT HERE AND LET HIM GET TORTURED!" Percy told, no, yelled tiredly at me.

"I know but seaweed brain, I need you. I need you more then anything." I said, teary eyed.

"Wise girl, you know I would rather be with you then anyone else. Even my dad, who I rarely see. I love you so, so much. You kno-" percy was cutoff by the blonde superman standing, suddenly, in front of me.

"Hey guys! I got out. I used my wind powers and pinned them against the wall, electrocuted them, and broke the chains. Then some purple bus came with a hanging creepy head, and brought me here. So what do I do now?" Jason said.

"JASON!" Percy yelled a few seconds later.

"Delayed reaction much?" Thalia said, looking at percy.

"Shut up."

"Anyway, ask McGonnagal, she needs to sort you into a house." I said.

"Ok, one question. Who's McGonnagal?" Jason said, looking at me. *face palm*

"We'll take you to her tomorrow." Percy said. Sitting on his bed. Then laying down. Then snoring.

"I'm going back to bed." C'mon Thalia. Night Nico. Jason, sleep on the floor." I stated, getting a groan from him.

"Why the floor? Pic was chained to the floor for an hour. Can't you push percy off the bed, and let me sleep there.

"Okay, 1, percy was their for three days straight, in the same position as you, only worse. Second." I stopped there and just glared daggers at him.

"Okay, okay, I'll sleep on the floor." He said, glancing worried looks at a snoring percy. Gods, Jason should know by now, percy doesn't want sympathy. At all. But he doesn't want even more is to be pushed off his bed. I went bc to bed, and slept.

PERCYS POV.

I didn't have anymore nightmares/visions that night. I slept, and felt great, getting my first real rest in forever since tarterous. I jumped in the shower and pulled the curtain over. And started belting the words to Pompeii by Bastille.

"And the walls kept tumbling down

In the city that we love

And great clouds roll over the hills

Bring darkness from aboooove.

But if you close your eyes.

Does it almost feel like

Nothing changed at all

And if you close your eyes.

Does it almost feel like you've been here before?" I was interrupted by Ron.

"Bloody hell mate, your voice is really off key." I cringed at the 'h' word. I decided to finish singing my jam, before I let the words sink in.

"How am I gonna be opt- wait, thanks for being SO. NICE." When I realized what he said, My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Wow. Delayed reaction."

"Second time today." A familiar voice said. I grabbed a towel off the side, wrapped it around me, and saw. Jason. I just stuck my tongue at him. I got out, went in a dressing room, and got dressed.

"LETS GO FOR A SWIM. TO CELEBRATE JASONS ARRIVAL." I told them. I told Annabeth where I'm going, and she said wait.

"I DONT WANNNA!" I whined. She then glared at me. Gods, she must have a better glare then hades...

"Fine." I only got kidnapped last time! It's not like I was almost murder- oh wait. Um. Yeah, I might wanna wait. When she came back out from the girls dorms, with Thalia, I ran to the door.

"C'mon slow people! Faster!" Gods, they were slower then anything. I grabbed Annabeths hand, and dragged her. She grabbed Thalia's hand, who grabbed Nicos, who grabbed Jason's. The trio and Ginny awkwardly followed the chain of teenagers.

We got outside, and picked up Annabeth, who was screaming at me to put her down.

"Ok" I walked over to the lake, and dropped her.

"SEAWEED BRAIN, YOUR DEAD." She yelled at me. Oh hades. I started to run, but I was still slightly limping. She caught up to me in no time. She tackled me, and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I love you, your the best and prettiest and smartest girl I ever know. I'm sorry. Please don't kill me." I pleaded, to get a smirk from her.

"Fine" she got off of me, and I ran back to the water, followed by my girlfriend. I jumped in to talk to Steve.

Hello lorde

I did not sing royals Steve.

Sorry...

No problem. So how's the squid life?

Good. Hows the human life?

Fine I gotta go. Bye.... I swam upwards, to find myself alone.

"Hello?" Where did everyone go?" I yelled.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

. Cliffy! Is anyone actually reading this book? Idek anymore...