Edgy lions and ghosly golden dust

PERCYS POV

I took a shower, and event the water couldn't heal me all the way. I was still limping and my chest hurt like hades.i have even more scars now, but what-Eva. Harry seems a bit annoyed at us. He gives us that 'liar' glare. I just give him a 'you better back off or all my friends will hurt you' smile. He didn't get the memo though. I could tell because he's marching up to me.

"You do know, you may have fooled everyone, but not me. Even HERMIONE believes you! But I don't." He told me angrily, I was sitting peacefully by the fire and relaxing while my friends were in class except Harry, who had study hall. I didn't have to start my classes again until tommorow. I have DADA, mythology, and charms. I can't wait to see who will be teaching myth- I'm getting off topic. ADHD...

"Look. If you think you've been through more then me, if you don't believe me. Your wrong. So I suggest you back off." I practically growled at him, he shrunk away for a second, but he then regained his composure.

"Really? Do you have magical powers?" He asked smirking. I smirked at him, lifted my hand and water came out of a mug.

"Look up, harry." He did so, and I let the water splash on his face.

"Hey percy, guess what! We've learned to use swords in DADA, and I'm pretty good, so I would stop if I were you." He said, with a smirk still on his face. I took out riptide.

"Fine, but disarm only. Ok?" I said.

"Fine"

HARRYS POV.

I was a bit annoyed with percy. Nothing bad, just he didn't tell me what they were earlier... I then felt a cold shiver go down my spine... Before I knew what was happening, I was gonna duel percy. He said disarm only, luckily.

3

2

1

GO!

Before I even done anything, my sword was on the floor.

"I win." Percy stated and walked away. How?

"I bet you hadn't done anything, I bet, you sit at home, eating popcorn watching dumb romantic movie" WHAT? I DIDNT SAY THAT! It's almost like I'm under the imperious curse, but this is different. I can tell it's not a spell.

"Back off, potter." He growled at me. What the heck is going on! I tried to yell 'help something's controlling me!' But what came out was

"What's Wong? Does mr jackswon have a pwoblem? You have been through nothing! Your just a little kid who likes to lie to wizards." Good gods, I'm dead. But he didn't take out his sword. He limped over to me and screamed in my face.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH! I HELD THE WEIGHT OF THE SKY! I EVEN FOUGHT THE GOD OF WAR AND WON! AND THAT WAS THE EASIEST OF WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH!" He screamed. Then he stiffened. He muttered something about edgy lions?. He then had his sword in hand and looked at me, horrified. What? I said in a raspy voice,

"Perseus Jackson, how are you? Still alive, I see." Now why would I say that? Suddenly, I was on the floor.

"I am SO sorry harry." Then he brought the hilt of his sword to the back of my head, and everything went black.

PERCY POV.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH! I HELD THE WEIGHT OF THE SKY! I EVEN FOUGHT THE GOD OF WAR AND WON! AND THAT WAS THE EASIEST OF WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH!" There are edelions in the room. I don't know how, but I could feel the presence of ghostly like monsters. Gods. I think it took over Harry. I stiffened. I grabbed my sword and looked at Harry. I hope I don't have to hurt him.

"Perseus Jackson, how are you? Still alive, I see." That little son of a gun was making me get mad at Harry. And I KNOW he isn't leaving him. I tackled harry to the floor.

"I am SO sorry harry." And I knocked him out. I saw a ghostly like figure leave harry. It was the eidelion. I sliced at his head, (pretend he can kill them.) and he turned into ghostly golden dust. I didn't sense anymore, luckily.

"OH GODS! WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRY?" I heard Ginny yell. Yeah we taught them to say "gods".

"Well, you see, he kinda had a Greek monster controlling him, so I had to knock him out for the monster to stop controlling him." I said. Then I turned to Annabeth. "Eidelions." And she just nodded.

A/N

HIYA GUYS! Unitatoes, How's life? Soooooooo. Yea. Bye