THIS GUY IS ON FIIIIIIRRRE

PERCY POV

--------visions--------

I was chained to the floor again. Huh. I hope this doesn't become an everyday thing... I'm looking around, and realize someone is staring at me. They have no nose. Guess you know who that is.

"UGH CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!," I yelled.

"We both know the answer to that." He replied.

"Whatever noseless, listen. I just want to let you know, that your missing out a lot. You should get some nose surgery or something. You can't even watch 3D movies. The glasses will fall off. And the smell of cupcakes, blue food and the sea is amazing. Especially the sea. You should really smell the sea. Also, what about halloween? You can't be yourself, you'll get caught. And why give down free candy? Oh well. Your loss." I had an idea. Maybe if I kept rambling, he would forget about torture.

"SECTOMSOPTRA" (close enough.) and it was like my sword cut me 3 times. I guess I waited to long. Ouch.... He was about to throw another curse when the scene changed. It was Tartarus. (<-- o spelled it right!! 😄😄), there was Bob. And Little Bob. And Monsters. And More Monsters. And even MORE Monsters. But, you know. I've had this dream before. I was so confused, I didn't know what was going on. 1 minute I was getting swords, another there was a giant black ball changing to things I'm scared of, then I blacked out, and now I'm seeing things again. What is wrong with my life? Eh. I came back to my senses in the dream, and I did what a normally do. Watch in horror as Annabeth walked around aimlessly, blind, and I was laying there, useless, unable to do anything. Then I called Bob and he swept everyone away. He healed Annabeth and was not able to heal me, so he brought me to his friend.

-visions done-

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" I heard a female voice yell, right next to my ear wuith a throbbing headache.
"Ow. My ears." I said, and sat up. I saw my beautiful blonde princess, mr. Fire guy, and dead kid. Wait, what? When did Leo get here?
"HI PERSASSY! I WAS FINALLY HERE! MISS MR. MCSHIZZLE?" You can probably guess who said that.
"Hi leo. How's camp?" I asked, ignoring his question.
"Haha yea, about that... Some evil guy without a nose keeps coming and trying to ruin something. And so does the guy you supposedly beat, Kronos." He said.
"Oh. Well that's just GREAT. Note the sarcasm, anything else?"
"A NEW HALFBLOOD CAME. He may be better then you with gardening. He's a son of Demeter."
"Well"
"OK ENOUGH CHIT CHAT. WE NEED TO DISCUSS SERIOUS STUFF." Annabeth yelled. Leo lit his hair on fire.
"Serious? I'm the most serious person alive. IM MR. HEAT MISER.IM MR, SUN. IM MR GREEN CHRISTMAS. IM MR 101. FRIENDS CALL ME MCSHIZZLE. WHATEVER I TOUCH. CHANGES FORM IN MY CLUTCH. IM TO MUCH. BA DUM DUM DUM. BAAAA DUM,." LEO broke out in song as his whole body caught fire, and kids screamed and madam pomfrey got a water bucket to put out his flames, and dumped it on him. "Aw man. PERCY." He must of thought I got the water to dump on him. Since he didn't see the nurse. Oh gods, help me.
"IT WASN'T ME!" I yelled as loud as possible. He backed off, not looking like he believed me.
"Whatever you say Mr. Foam face."
" ok, that isn't that offensive mr. Frankenstein."
"Fire, bad." He mimicked in a zombie voice. "HEY."
"OK WE NEED TO DISCUSS." Annabeth interrupted, trying not to laugh.
"Yea, foam face." Looks like I got a new nickname...

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
HI GUYS. I AM SO SORRY, ITS NOT FUNNY. I AM SOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, I HAVE TO MEMORIZE 2 SCRIPTS, 9 SONGS, FINISH HOMEWORK, STUDY, PLAY VOLLEYBALL, WHILE STILL GETTING GOOD GRADES. I HAVENT BEEN ON MY IPAD FOR WEEKS. I FINALLY GET FREE TIME NOW. SO HI. AND IM SORRY. AND THANKS FOR READING. I KNOW THIS ISNT MUCH, BUT ITS BETTER THEN WAITING MORE, RIGHT? IM SOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRYYYY!