20 points through the stomach, 50 through the head.

PERCYS POV

I finished the monster off... So basically my normal everyday... Anyway, we were sitting in another more-then-boring class when suddenly 3 familiar people popped in. Only, you know, these people are dead. Beckendorf, Silena, and, oh no, Bianca came in. My heart knew it wasn't my fault, but my brain didn't, so, you know. Mental breakdown time with Percy!

"HI NICO!!!!!" Bianca yelled. I was trying to shake the thought.

"Are you... *suspenseful moment* ghosts?" Nico asked

"Yup." Beckendorf said. What's going on....

"Anyway, we'll take classes with you for a bit. Soooooo. Ya" Silena said. Oh gods. My life's so... Weird... Right now. I'm being targeted by some dude who's mad at the world cuz he has no nose, my wonderful granddad,and a crazy lady. Now. I see dead people. This is so. Much. Fun.

"Hey guys... Can you still fight with swords." Nico was saying But I butt in,

"Nico, your the only one who can touch ghosts, and drag them. What would a sword do? HEY, IF YOU THROUGH A BOOK, WOULD IT GO THROUGH THEM OR HIT THEM, BECASE YOU THREW IT??" I asked, really curious.

"TWENTY POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH THERE STOMACH, FIFTY POINTS IF IT GOES THROUGH THERE HEAD!" Some kid from slytherin yelled. Harry and Ron start laughing so hard, and Hermione said, in a mimic of Rons voice.

"Mental, that one" and they just laughed harder. O.K then...

"We'll just be around the school a bit." Silena said, and floated through the wall, followed by others.

"Okie dokie then back to the lesson." Filtwicks said, and continued teaching us the spell to make an alarm clock wake you up in the morning.

"Alarmio clockio" (I'm not good with coming up with names...) I said, and I got it first try. I set the alarm a second after, and it went off with a loud BANGBANGBANG. Some people laughed, while I covered my ears. Remind me to NEVER us this charm as an alarm, unless I want my poor eardrums to break.

"Well done Mr. Jackson!! You are my first ever student to get it first try! Difficult trick, but for a simple purpose" You had to think about what would happen if it didn't go off, and you don't know if it will go off, until it's time it does. So yea. If it didn't go off, I would have to try again.

"Good job, percy." Harry said, but I could still hear the twinge of jealousy in his voice. A ton of girls were staring at me and Jason, I don't know why though. Probably my alarm was so loud, and Jason is next to me.

Anywho, the period went on like that. Me, Hermione, Annabeth, and last but not least, Harry got it. Everyone else had an unsuccessful charms period. We went to Defense against the Dark Arts, to see a very Familiar sub. *hint* wheelchair.

"CHIRON!" Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, and I all yelled. Jason still didn't know him very well, being at the other camp.

"Hello students. Come to the center, and sit on the floor." Then I noticed there were no desks. "Percy, would you go get some swords from the box over there?" He asked me.

"Ok." I said. (Okay, so I saw this part in another book, so I'm sorry, I just thought it was cool.) when I went over, and opened the box, something went completely wrong. A black ball of dust flew out, and suddenly, I was surrounded by Tartarous. But this wasn't one of my dreams. I started freaking out, but then it changed. It was Bianca, Zoë, Beckendorf, Silena, Bob, and a few other dead Half bloods or someone I care about.

"My death was all your fault Percy. You could've found me some Ambrosia." Zoë told me.

"Mine to. You could've stopped me from running to the Giant Metal thing. You could've tried harder." Bianca told me.

"Our death was Because of you, Percy." Silena and Beckendorf said. Then it changed again.

Gabe had a belt in his hand, and was staring at me evilly. He pulled back and was about to hit me when it changed again.

Annabeth was in front of me, tears in her eyes, saying we couldn't be together. Saying I was a horrible Half-Blood.

"Oh hades. " And with that, I passed out.

HARRYS POV.

I congratulated percy on getting the charm first try, but my heart wasn't in it. All the girls were staring at him. He had everything. EVERYTHING. and I defeated Voldemort. Not him. I finally got the charm after a few tries. When charms was over we had defense against the dark arts, and there was a substitute teacher.

"CHIRON" I heard the halfbloods yell.

"Hello students. Come to the center and sit on the floor. Percy, would you go get the swords from the box over there?" He asked. SWORDS? Sweet! I'm gonna learn to fight with a sword!

"Ok." He walked over to the box, when a Giant bogart came out. Like, bigger then most boggarts. I was about to jump in front of Percy, when I realized he was surrounded in a red place, with fire rivers and coal Mountains, I was confused, so I forgot to jump in front of him. I was frozen on the spot. He had a terrified look on his face, when everything shifted. A group of 12 to I don't know how old kids and monster stood in front of him.

"My death was all your fault Percy. You could've found me some Ambrosia." A 12 year old girl said.

"Mine to. You could've stopped me from running to the Giant Metal thing. You could've tried harder." A girl with a green hat said

"Our death was Because of you, Percy." Two people said.. Then it changed again.

An old guy was standing in front of him, with a belt, looking evil. He raised the belt, when it changed, AGAIN, when Annabeth was in front of him. She was crying and was breaking up with him. Everyone was frozen in spot.

"This isn't working out Percy. You are a horrible Half-Blood." She said, and he mumbled something and passed out. Only the changing didn't stop.

Voldemort was there and yelling the unforgivable curse, multiple times, to Percy who was chained on the wall. Then Annabeth came to her senses and jumped in front of him. It changed back to the red place. She just picked up percy like he was weightless and ran away from there. The boggart went back to the box. What the bloody hell just happened now?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. HIYA MY UNITATOS. I'm sorry it took so long. PLESE FORGIVE ME!! But YA. I had writers block, so YA know. And I am SUPER busy. A lot of school work, volleyball, choir, brothers bday party, house cleaning, Chemistry club, Etc. Etc. So YA. HERES THE UPDATE.