McGonnagles Big Announcement

PERSASSYS Pov

After the battle, I just felt numb. I wore the necklace under my shirt and I just followed the flow.

Definitely not Percy behavior.

When I was twelve, My mom was taken by the Minotaur. For short amount of time, I thought I would never see her again. But I did. And she lived. Ever since that day, we got closer, and now she was taken for good.

Everyone say in the Great hall, as Mcgonnagle kindly waited for everyone to quiet down. We were going to honor those who dolt their lives that were good, of course.

"This day, has been painful to many of us. While we defeated Bellatrix, we have lost many loved ones. A moment of silence, please." Everyone shut up and kinda bowed their heads. Mcgonnagle began reading those who died.

~ULTRA MINI TIME SKIP (brought to you by Nicos Death Breath toothpaste; giving you the nastiest breath anyone can ask for ;)~

"You are all dismissed. We are ending the school year early, since we must clean up and get ready for next year. We cancelled all the owls. Everyone may leave, Except Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Nico Di Angelo, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley." Everyone obediently left, except for me, the two Demiwizards, and the trio. McGonnagle came up next to us.

Suddenly, a wild Hectate appeared! All of the Demiwizards Bowed. (Have they ever met Hectate in the books? I don't recall) while the Wizards just stared at her like who-are-you-and-why-did-you-just-appear-in-the-grand-hall. They looked over to us, and then quickly followed our actions.

"We must ask you something incredibly important. Are you willing to come back next year?" Before I could say yes, Annabeth piped up.

"What for?" McGonnagle glanced at Hectate who nodded.

"A bit ago, a demigod had went, well, crazy. He kidnapped several other demigods, taking bits of their DNA then letting them go. About a year later, a baby was born. The only thing is, he has several different Gods blood running through his veins. He grew up at the crazy mans house, and now he himself had been experimented on, and held as a test subject. He got out last year, where luckily, a pair of wizards found him, who took him in. Though he may look like a completely normal wizard, he is very powerful.he has many powers that he doesn't yet know how to use, and some can be deadly, but he is being sent to this school next year. We need you six to protect him." McGonnagle explained.

"Won't it be suspicious if we come back again next year?" Hermione asked. This time Hectate piped up.

"Well, you see their is a catch. You will be going as 12 year olds." Now the six of us were speechless. We were literally going 18 to 12. Hectate noticed our uneasiness. "You will still have your memories!you are just going to become smaller, and less mature. You will fit in with the 12 year olds."

"Won't everyone like know who we are." Nico, points out the obvious.

"We could change your appearances. And give you different names." Hectate suggests.

"Oooooor we could just go looking like normal, and everything. The first years won't know, and we could tell the other years not to freak out and stuff." Ron says.

"I agree with Ron here. Percy would probably screw up and call Harry 'Harry potter' and screw up everything." Annabeth says.

"Yeah. Wait what." I look at my lovely girlfriend who's smirking.

"We could do that, I suppose. Hectate? Would you like to do the magic?" McGonnagle looks to Her, and Hectate closes her eyes and chants something I cannot hear. I suddenly feel like I'm shrinking.

"What thE?" Rons voice cracks as he shrinks a foot, and he covers his mouth as Hermione giggles, and her voice got a bit higher. I look over and see Annabeth looking at me. She looks just like she did the day she told me that I drool when I sleep.

Nico looks like he still plays with Mythomagic stuff.

Aaaand Harry looks just younger.

All six of us are just looking at each other for a solid thirty seconds, when Ron breaks the silence.

"Well, see you all next year. As first years of course." We all nod and head out. I'm gonna be going back to camp half blood with my other fellow demigods.

"Hey guys what took you so lo- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Leo broke out in laughter as he saw the six of us in mini form. All of us got an annoyed look as he tried- and failed- to stifle his laughter. "Hey Perce, I'm actually taller than you!" Leo giggled out, as he patted my head. All the mini people rolled their eyes as we boarded the carriages to bring us to the train.

THE END. BLAH.

-what should the sequel be called. Leave suggestions, or vote. I still don't know.

SO LONG MY UNITATOES. SEE YOU IN THE SEQUEL.