Chapter 64 - Rooh ka raabta (II)

Start from the beginning

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan! 

Together ! 

"Bish you get these two to reunite in your sangeet ? Ma'am your wedding is going to be remembered for posterity now" winked Pari as she whistled with the boys for the two Khan's who were approaching the couple. As soon as they reached near, Sidharth and Alia stood up to greet them affectionately. "Thank you so much Shah and Salman Sir for being here with us. Means the world. We can't thank you enough" gleamed Alia as she hugged them. 

"The party has just begun" declared Sid. 

After a little chat with them, the Khan's moved towards their colleagues and fans within the audience. Meanwhile the cousins were done with their performance. Shraddha and Pari rushed up to the stage while Bunny and Anushka took their seat with the couple. 

"Now now wasn't that such a scintillating performance Shraddha ?" faked Parineeti as she grinned wide at her own cringe line. She hadn't even cast a glance to what they did gosh. "Absolutely my friend. And now with the coming of our dearest Super Khan's we've got the ball rolling" yelled Shraddha over the microphone and the claps arose. 

"The next performance is from a dearest human" smiled Pari. 

" Yes and extremely special to both Sidharth and Alia. In fact they'll be the happiest to see him" beamed Shraddha, making the couple look excited. 

"It took an entire day of hard work to get this done but it's worth the effort" giggled Pari. 

"Oh you gotta mention my name, sister" screamed Ranveer from the ground. 

"Sorry there big boy. There you go Ranveer has an integral role to play in this special surprise" explained Shraddha as everyone stood anticipated. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for Mr Malhotraaa" shrieked the girls as the couple's eyes widened. 

[Alia's POV]

Just like everyone I stilled hearing the announcement. 

Mr Malhotra ? 

But we still had time for our performance. Or is he doing something special ?

He glanced at me frowning. "It's not me" he whispered. 

Then who ? 

The lights danced upon the stage, finally revealing a rather tiny figure in glasses, smugly staring at us. That was when the ground beneath me cracked open. 

What on earth ! My son ?

I couldn't decipher anything since all I could hear was the erupting noise as if terrorists have hijacked us. Everybody screaming on top of their lungs.

I turned to see a similarly distressed looking Siddy. But then soon enough his disbelief turned into a slight smirk which I so wanted to remove. "What are you grinning at ? He can't dance! Forget dancing, he shouldn't face these many people, ALONE ! Do something" I shrieked to my husband who seemed to have calmed down surprisingly. 

"Hey chill mommy. Look around, everyone's cheering for him. Your right but just let him be, for today. Let him shine and sparkle the way we do on stage. He hasn't done all of this but we are here for him. He's doing this for us na ... karne do. Now c'mon let's cheer for your beta !" 

Sidharth laughter melted in the applause booming over us. Pouting a bit, I mellowed with a slight frown "Our son!" 

"Our son as well" grinned Anushka from her seat, eyes on Armaan. Smiling at everyone's reaction, I gazed back at my jaan. Ready to see him bloom.