Once Upon A Time

"Once upon a time, there was a princess and a prince. The princess was named Fos- I mean Sophie, and she was the most beautiful maiden in all of The Lost Cities. And the prince was named Keefe. He was not only the most handsome elf the world had ever seen, but he was the most talented, funniest, smartest--"

"Uh hum. *clears throat*" 

"Right. Anyway, the prince and the princess had only one enemy: the evil dragon named Neverseen.  The prince vowed to protect the princess with his life and since he was the bravest prince in all the land, it would be easy. And did I mention Princess Sophie was madly in love with Prince Keefe? Well anyway, she was.

"One day, a royal scroll arrived at the palace of Prince Keefe. It was from the dragon!"

"Wait....the dragon could write? How did that happen?"

"Uh....did I mention that Prince Keefe was the most handsome elf in all of the kingdom? 

 One day a terrifying note was delivered to the Prince.  This is what the note said: 

Prince Keefe,

We have your Princess. She is trapped in the dungeon of ....Nightfall. You have 10 minutes to arrive at Nightfall, or it is off with her head! Come rescue your precious Foster or live with the guilt for the rest of your life.  I'll see you then.

Signed,

The Neverseen

"Wow, how lame! They couldn't even make it rhyme!"

" I know right? Evil people err dragons really need to get it together! So of course, the brave Keefe leaped to Nightfall. When he arrived, he pulled out his long, iron sword. He ran into Nightfall and quickly found Princess Sophie trapped in the dungeon.  She was tied up under a decapitation thingy magjingy.....and the dragon stood right in front of her.

"Oh Prince Keefe, my love, please save me!"

"Hey, I was perfectly capable of saving myself!"

"Sure you were. Even though the Princess was very brave and feisty -- and thanks to the prince: dangerously sassy-- she was completely trapped by the dragon, and her life laid in the hands of the brave young Prince. "Let her go," the Prince yelled, "or I shall slay you with my iron sword of doom!"  But the dragon did not  budge.

""You are not brave enough to save her !" the dragon taunted.  Just then, the prince threw his iron sword at the princess."

"The dragon smirked. "You missed." 

"Are you sure about that?" the prince said. He wasn't aiming for the dragon--but for the rope that tied the princess to her grisly fate. Because of Keefe's impeccable aim, the sword sliced right through the rope. 

Princess Foster leaped to her feet. Her eyes grew dark with fury and she inflicted on the dragon as hard as she could. But her infliction was not enough. She needed the help of the one and only, Prince Keefe. As the dragon stumbled towards the princess weakly, Keefe grabbed the sword from the rope. He bravely walked right into the dragon's path with the sword in his hand."

" The dragon scoffed. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

" The Prince stopped walking right when he was inches away from the dragon. "Kicking, Your. BUTT!!!" The Prince yelled as he threw his trusty sword right into the dragons stomach. Guts exploded everywhere and the dragon fell to the floor."

"Princess Sophie was very weak from her inflicting and almost fell onto the floor...But the Prince Keefe caught her. And before she could say another word he pressed his lips to hers. Her warm lips--"

"EWWWWWWW," screamed Keefe and Sophie's youngest daughter, Calla. She dove off the sofa as her parents reenacted the kiss. Their oldest daughter, Rose, swooned. "Awwww." and their middle child--who also happened to be the clone of Keefe, Kendrick-- smirked at his dad. "Nice going Dad!"

Sophie rolled her eyes. Boys.

Calla leaped back onto the couch. "Hey Mom, can you tell us the story of how you finally realized you were in love with Daddy?"

Sophie looked at Keefe and he looked back. 

"Now that, is a lonnnnggggg story."

 So the one shot was in the format of Keefe telling a story about him and Sophie to their three kids

 So the one shot was in the format of Keefe telling a story about him and Sophie to their three kids. He obviously changed the Neverseen into a dragon, and him and Sophie into a prince and princess. If you guys notice any grammar mistakes, please let me know. Hopefully there won't be too many because I put this through a grammar checker program before publishing it. Thank you for reading my story and have an awesome day! Stay safe!

❤️Ayiana