Wrath of the Dizznacker

A/N: Hey my lovely readers!  Today I wrote a Diana/Dexiana Oneshot based on one of the deleted scenes from KOTLC that was said by Biana!

Like, YESS QUEEN Biana has her priorities in order XD

AnYwAys, I hope you enjoy it!

"Sorry Dizznee we're out of butterblasts!" snapped a FoxFire prodigy as she snatched the last butterblast in the cafeteria from Dex's hand. He sighed and trudged over to the lunch tables.  People at school always treated him unfairly because of his "scandalous" family.  Elves loved to brag how they didn't have racism, like humans, but they still had tons of horrible discrimination and prejudice in their society that they chose to ignore!

Just walking to him and his friend's lunch table, a boy tried to trip him!  Luckily he dodged the outlying foot but it still lowered his spirits.  

He hadn't had friends until he met Sophie, so he was incredibly thankful for them.  Especially for.....Biana.  He blushed at the thought of her.  He didn't want to admit he had the slightest of crushes on a Vacker.  Biana had been pretty rude towards him, but that was before.  Her change was what really attracted Dex to her.  Sure, she was exceptionally beautiful, but there was so much more to her than just her good looks, that many people didn't see.

As he got closer to the lunch table, Biana looked up at him and waved.  He thought he imagined it, and even looked behind himself to make sure she wasn't waving towards someone else, but she was most definitely acknowledging him.  He waved back and silently prayed she didn't notice how his cheeks turned pink, or how wobbly his knees were.

He sat at the end of the lunch table, to the left of Sophie and Keefe, who were deeply engaged in conversation.  Sophie looked like a tomato, when Keefe cracked a stupid, flirty, joke.  They didn't even notice he was there.  He glanced at Biana who was talking to Tam.  He didn't know what Tam was saying, but Biana was laughing and blushing.  His heart sunk.  He knew Biana had a crush on Tam and he probably liked her back.  He tried not to think about it, but he knew he would never get a happy ending.  It sounded illogical, but things like beautiful, talented, extraordinary girl liking you back, just weren't things that happened to people like Dex.

Suddenly, he heard a crash and watched a group of Foxfire bullies throw his lunch on the floor.  All his food was ruined.  They laughed and got the attention of Dex's friends.  But none of them stood to help him; they all sat there silent.  Dex felt his eyes burning. He wanted to cry.

Suddenly, he heard someone shout.  "Hey, leave him alone, you jerks!"

He almost had a heart attack when he turned around to find Biana standing up, her teal eyes glaring at the bullies.

They laughed but Dex could tell they were secretly freaked out.  "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about Princess Prettypants?"

Dex stood up.  He knew Biana hated when people called her that. "I think the questions are what are you gonna do about us?  You'd better leave before we have to find out!"

One of the bullies rolled their eyes but their knees wobbled like jello.  "I said to leave!" shouted Dex.

The girls started pulling on their leader to try and make her leave.  

"Agreed!" Biana shouted.  "Or you'll have to face the wrath of the Dizznacker!"  Dex smiled.  The mean prodigies walked away and Dex went to thank Biana.

"Anytime, Dex!" she said with a wink.  "Nobody messes with my friend!"

And when the bell rang, signaling lunchtime was over, Dex Dizznee and Biana Vacker walked to their next classes with their hands laced together.

EEEEEEE umm that wasn't very good

EEEEEEE umm that wasn't very good.  I just had the idea and all of my Dexiana one-shots are so bad so I thought maybe this one would be better but apparently not haha.