A little test part 3

Izuku didn't let up on attack the ten tails until they were a good few miles away for the allied forces, not enough for them to have to chase them down but just enough to make sure they weren't caught up in what the champ had planned. After giving the beast one last punch that sent it spiraling to the ground and forcing Madara and Obito to jump from its head Izuku took a few seconds to catch his breath while making sure the enemy didn't try anything. Madara meanwhile was observing the young man. 'Just where on Earth did he come from?" The ancient ninja thought narrowing his eyes at Izuku in confusion in frustration. 'Being able to knock the ten tails back a few miles while only punching? Not even Hashirama would be capable of that! So that begs the question, just how strong is he?' Madara thought with a hint of worry as he momentarily glanced up at the moon watching rise higher and higher.

This was a mistake however as in that spilt second Izuku used the Shave technique to appear right in front of him, a Haki powered chop slamming into his head hurtling to the ground before Haki'ing up his leg and sending a brutal kick to the reanimaton's stomach causing to fly through the air before colliding with the ten tails. Obito saw this and was already going through hindsight for a jutsu when a unseen powerful force impacted with his disfigured side sending him much like his master flying through the air until he stopped just short of the monster's feet. They didn't  have any time to recover however as Izuku jumped straight into the air and out of their line of sight.

Obito frowned in confusion as he looked up into the sky squinting as he tried to see Izuku. "Now what is that kid up to?" He asked thought Madara didn't even have time to answer as something from the sky entered their field of vision. They didn't know what it was exactly, but what they did know what that is was big, the size of a mountain  and heading their wave fast. "Move!" Madara ordered as both Uchihas had to move fast in order not to be crushed. The ten tails was not so fortunate and was cursed under the mystery object, as a storm of dust filled the area obscuring the Uchiha's view of ten tails and causing  the world rocked violently.

As this was going on Naruto who was handing pieces of Kurama's charka as quickly as possible to go help Izuku fell to the ground along with half the army thanks to the tremors. "What the hells happening over there?!" The orange loving ninja demanded getting up with a groan. "I don't know but I-Is that a giant turtle over there?" Shikamaru asked having cut himself off as he and the rest of the alliance along with Madara and Obito stared at the massive creature.

 "I don't know but I-Is that a giant turtle over there?" Shikamaru asked having cut himself off as he and the rest of the alliance along with Madara and Obito stared at the massive creature

This was the power of the Turtle-Turtle fruit model :Adamantoise that lets the user become and use the powers of an Adamantoise. Madara seeing this clicked his tongue in annoyance. "It's just one thing after another with him isn't it?" He couldn't help but ask, annoyance at all the delays for his plan, It only got worse when he noticed the turtle was flying and underneath him was what appeared to be a deep dark pit, the bottom no where in sight and the roars from his ten tails coming form it as well. However before he could even began to think of a way to move it a cry of alarm brought his attention to Obito who looked to be struggling against something.