Passing the torch.

As the two started each other down they both had thoughts of the other. Izuku's thoughts as he looked at the number 1 hero were mixed. Years ago he would be a quivering, shaking mess, stuttering while asking for a autograph.

Now though he was entirely indifferent to him, while Izuku did respect the hero's strength and ideals, he did find the era of peace that All Might fragile as if someone were able to bring the symbol of peace down, the peace he created would go with him.

Meanwhile Toshinori Yagi aka All Might also had thoughts on the young champion. When he had first heard of a young child using multiple quirks and quickly rising in floors arc he tower All might just laughed and waved it off assuming it was losers just trying to fix their broken pride, but after seeing a clip shown to him on a talk show did he start to have doubts.

Turning his body into weapons, controlling gravity, becoming and controlling the elements, Hell Toshinori even saw the young man turn into a dragon, a fucking dragon a few heroes were looking at Ryukyu but then quickly looked away when they caught the glare she was sending them.

After seeing that he couldn't help but feel suspicious of who this young man was and if there was a connection between him and his arch enemy All for one. When All Might brought this to his old teacher, Gran Tarino who was doubtful at first agreed to look into it. When Toshinori found out that despite having a vast array of abilities (which he didn't feel the need to know) that it was all one quirk he was more then a little relived and was quick to assure the staff that nothing was wrong and quickly swore them to secrecy to avoid giving the young man trouble in future.

After that All Might mentally wished the child luck while every once in a while catching one of the young man's fights on the tv.

All might was brought of his musings when he heard Izuku clear his thoughts "So what's the plan for this thing?" Izuku questioned while gesturing to the slime still stuck in the wind prison. All might simply laughed and brought out a couple of empty plastic bottles. "We can simply put him in these! Waste not want not after all!" All might continued to laugh until he noticed the flat, unimpressed look from the teen and ended in a awkward chuckle.

After a few minutes of getting the slime in the bottles Izuku turned to leave. "Well that's that see you around All Might." Izuku spoke walking away, waving over his shoulder as he did so.

"Of course young man!" All Might spoke enthusiastically. "With a quirk like yours, your bound to be a great hero even with it's funny name. Devil fruits! Now that's a weird one!" All might laughed not noticing Izuku stopping dead.

As soon as he heard this Izuku stopped cold and slowly turned around. No one outside him, his mother or Amande knew the name of his quirk, Amande made sure of it. So how did All Might, number 1 hero or not know it.

"How do you know my quirk's name?" Izuku growled as he approached All Might. "There are only 2 other people who should know its name and you're not one of them so talk!"

All Might having realized his mistake tried to correct it "C-C-Come now young Midoryia I'm sure you've dropped its name at least once by now." All Might insisted nervously. Izuku merely narrowed his eyes" No. I've been sure never to come close to saying it so spill what you know or else." Izuku threatened

All Might was slowly backing away trying to think of a way out of this when he noticed steam coming off his body. 'Shit! I'm out of time!' All Might thought frantically. "Sorry young man got to go. Places to be and all that!" He finished quickly before leaping into air.

Izuku ran to were All Might had been standing and cursed seeing him get away. The teen was about to give chase when he noticed one of the bottles containing the sludge villain on the ground. "Good grief" he sighed picking up the bottle "Guess i have another reason to go after him. Good thing Devil fruits aren't the only thing I got from the memories." Izuku said to himself as he activated his haki to find All Might.