Aftermath and a speech

"Maybe this one?"
"Hell no we've got to go with this!"
"That's to strong dumbass."
"Don't be such a stick in the mud."
"Come now everyone, we'll figure this out."
"We better."
"Let's get back to it."

Izuku groaned as he woke up to the same thing he had been for the last 2 days. Always arguing always trying to decided something, Izuku couldn't figure out anything. Not who they were or what they were trying to decide on. In fact the only thing Izuku did figure out is that there were at least 7 of them.

Izuku remembered the first time he heard the voices

Flash back

Class 1A just got out of the USJ and they first thing they noticed was the man lying on the ground bleeding from what looked like a bullet wound. "Hey do you think this is the guy who created the barrier? He looks kinda plain." Ochaco questioned as some like Sero and Mina did indeed look like a common thug.

"Hey, Your right."
"Yeah, hard to believe that a guy like this has such a powerful quirk."

Meanwhile some of the more cynical students looked around and couldn't help but take in the damage or rather lack of there of.

No property damage, no piles of body, no signs of battle, just on villain and if how he's dressed is any indication just a thug at that.

"Well I guess that confirms it then." Kyoka muttered darkly as Tsuyu, Shoto, Izuku ,Mezo Fumikage And Katsuki nodded, their faces showing no reaction as the others looked confused.

"Huh what are you guys talking about? What's confirmed?" Toru asked confused. "It means the teachers really did just get here." Mezo said quietly causing the rest to look down. "But, I mean communications were down so it's possible" Denki tried only to be cut off by Fumikage.

"They could have still seen the barrier quite easily from the school and even if they didn't they would have known something was wrong when the communication and cameras went off line." Tokoyami finished not wanting to hear any excuses.

"Well they could have had to find the guy right? That could have taken some time." Uraraka tried, desperately trying to find anything to defend their teachers.

"Does that dumbass look like he's smart enough to do that?" Bakugou snarled at her while pointing to the downed villain. "Besides they had Hound Dog with him. The mutt could have easily tracked him."

The rest of the class who finally accept what their darker minded classmates told them could only bow in silence.

Izuku who choose to keep quiet through this was about to say something when he felt a small itch from the inside of his head.
'So which one should we go with? Personally I like the lighting one.'
'Yeah we're not going with that, this string one is perfect.'
'No need to argue. We have plenty to go through."

"Izuku, are you okay? You've been staring out into space for a while." Uraraka asked concerned.

Izuku merely nodded as he and Uraraka walked toward the arriving police.

Flashback end

It's been going on like that for 2 days and all though it's annoying Izuku wasn't worried, it was probably just some scraps of memories leaking out since that happened occasionally.

Besides he had bigger problems to deal with then some voices in his head Izuku thought as he finished getting ready for school and leaving his room just in time to hear a news report.

"The hero killer Stain strikes again leaving another 3 pro heroes dead bringing his tally up to around 60. Police informed us-" Izuku tuned the rest of the story out while thinking about the man in question.