Spirts, blood and war of the dead part 2

'What the hell is going?!' Izuku thought frantically as he saw the burning city seemingly plagued by the undead. "Kid snap out of it!" Gran Torino yelled at Izuku who cleared shook his head to clear it.

Gran Torino scowled as he looked over the city. "What a mess." He muttered before turning toward Izuku. "Come on kid, we've got work to do!" Gran Torino shouted before jumping out of the hole.

Izuku was about to follow before remember the villains in the train car. Using the Lick-Lick fruit he covered the nomu in candy making sure to leave only his head free so it could breath. Though Izuku did cover its mouth when the nomu fired its tongue at him.

Izuku turned and did the same with the skeletons though they were completely unresponsive, like empty husks.

Deciding to worry about that latter he was about to turn to see if everyone was okay when he heard someone speak. "Go." Izuku heard from behind him causing him to turn and see the hero who crashed into the train with the Nomu.

"Go on, I can handle things here until more heroes arrive besides I know you'll be bigger help out there than I could." He finished with ruthful smile. Causing Izuku to nod before jumping out the hole and into the fight.

The second Izuku landed on the rooftop he was instantly facing 5 more of the skeletons and just like last time he couldn't sense anything at all. Izuku scowled that meant he couldn't rely on his haki to predict his opponents moves. Suddenly Izuku smirked as he realized something. If they weren't alive then he didn't have to hold back.

With this in mind Izuku immediately let lose a Storm Leg that slammed into one of the skeletons, and for a second Izuku was terrified he had made a mistake as blood burst from the one hit before it turned to dust causing Izuku to sigh and relief.

Izuku wasted no time as he let lose a series of Storm Legs that nailed the remaining 4. However while 3 of them went down like the first one the last was able to brush it off with out a single injury. Izuku scowled seeing this before coating his fist in haki and using Shave to appear in front of the skeleton, striking him in the stomach causing him to turn into dust.

'Great' Izuku said sarcastically, not only is there seemingly no end to these guys but there seems to be a great difference in strength between them. Izuku just grunted it didn't matter really. They still had to be taken down and that's exactly what Izuku planned to do.

"Well then." Izuku said as he cracked his knuckles. "Let's get started."

After that it was a seemingly never ending sea of skulls as Izuku jumped from rooftop to rooftop taking down every skeleton he saw while also snipping any he saw fighting with other heroes. However as this continued Izuku noticed the that the enemy was gradually growing stronger and stronger with each one he fought. Izuku didn't know if the cause was because the enemy might be close by or that it depends on how many came before them. All Izuku knew was that they needed to end this soon or the city and everyone in it would be wiped out.

It must have been 15 minutes since he started fighting when he caught up with Gran Torino and the old man wasn't looking to good. He had lost his cape his costume and mask were torn in several places and he was bleeding in several places.

"There you are Kid! Where the hell were you?" Gran Torino questioned annoyed while kicking a skeleton though it only stumbled a few feet before righting himself only to get fried by Izuku. "The roofs. The skeletons were swarming them." Izuku told the old man who grumbled as he accepted the answer.

"Well whatever, doesn't matter I suppose. All we can do now is take care of these chumps until we're able to find the source and stamp it out. So come on rookie, let's go! Gran Torino shouted as he ran toward the enemy with Izuku right behind him.