Preparations

It didn't take long for all the other teams to get free. In fact all Izuku had to do was let the darkness suck in the sticky bomb goo, the only difficulty was to just suck the goo into the darkness while avoiding everything else.

Soon all the students were gathered in front of Midnight all waiting for what's next. "First let's give Team Midoriya a hand for being the first team ever to make a clean sweep of this event!" Midnight said and the audience and students cheered.

Even though the students were upset about what happened they were mature enough to acknowledge they were beat fair and square. Well except one who was shaking in rage and jealousy.

"Now then we have four contestants heading on to round 3 however we still need twelve more so we're going to have a round 2 of round 2. Same teams, same time, same everything. The only difference Team Midoriya will not be participating, and thus their points will not be in circulation. Sound good everyone?" Midnight asked the crowd.

The audience in response loudly cheered a confirmation. One would think they wouldn't want to watch the same game back to back, but considering how exciting the first one was they were more then happy to watch.

The students were also nodding ready to go. They hardly wasted any energy and were more then able to go again. Most were  discussing strategy or psyching themselves up now that they knew Izuku wouldn't be in the game. They never noticed the odd behavior of one until he started screaming.

"I PROTEST! I DEMAND IZUKU MIDORIYA AND HIS TEAM BE DISQUALIFIED FOR CHEATING!" The stadium went silent as students and audience alike turned to the one who shouted that turned out to be Neito Monama.

Everyone was dumbfounded at the ludicrous complaint. The citizens were gaping trying to figure out how Monama could have come to that conclusion. The pros we're just glaring in disapproval and annoyance at the hero in trainings demand none more so then his home room teacher Vlad King.

At the Midoriya household Eri and Toga were united in anger against in their words. "The big baby they can't take a little competition!" Inko was trying to calm them down though she was just as angry as they were about her son being accused of cheating.

Dabi just rolled his eyes in annoyance while muttering "there's always one." Under his breathe. Dabi, Izuku and many of their friends had long gotten used to being accused of cheating by losers with inferiority complexes.

Amande just raised an eyebrow at the little brat before going back to her phone. Though she was ready to tear UA's reputation apart if they even entertained his idea.

Back at the stadium the students were getting more and more annoyed by Monama's whining. "What are you doing Monama?" Itsuka Kendo shouted at him with a glare. "Isn't it obviously Kendo? Those Class 1A dip shits cheated. Apparently they thought with the green bastard they could get away with it and they were right if the umpire's lack of action is anything to go by." He finished with what he thought was righteous stare but was really just a childish glare.

All of the teachers narrowed their eyes at that. "Those are some pretty big claims Neito Monama. Do you have any proof to back it up?"  Midnight questioned. She like everyone knew it  was bullshit but protocol said they had to hear him out.

Monama just gained a condescending look. "And you people call yourselves pros, it's pathetic really." He said while shaking his head not noticing the dark looks the teachers, audience and classmates were getting. Class 1B in particular looked torn between embarrassed they even known him and ready to beat the crap out of for trying this shit.

"That green haired ape broke pretty much every rule of the game. "First he created that monstrosity of a tower because they were to scared to face the rest of us. He then created clones thus giving his team more teammates then allowed , the emo with the bird head is also guilty of this with that shadow of his. They also broke the no hitting the ground rule when the clone landed on the ground. Not to mention that cowardly move he preformed when taking away our quirks.