Camp

(You know what, I can't seem to focus on any other story so fuck it. Let's keep it rolling. I want to do season 3 so let's do it.)

Izuku stared at the group in front of him as questions flooded his mind, eventually he settled on the simplest. "So what do I call all of you? I can figure out your powers later, but right now I need to know your names."

The black clad one laughed. "True enough! Alright time for introductions! You may refer to me as the Batman-Who-Laughed!" The BWL introduced himself as the others stepped forward.

"The Red Death." The one in red went next.

"The Merciless" growled the one in armor.

"Murder Machine." Said the one in the most advanced looking suit with a matching robotic voice

"The drowned." Came from the only woman of the group.

"Dawnbreaker." The youngest member snapped irritably.

"Devastator" the big guy covered in spikes practically roared.

All eyes then turned to the monstrous figure who after see all eyes on it growled before pulling itself up to its full height. "Listen well Izuku Midoriya. I am The Bat, I am The Bat Behind The Bat. I am-!" He would have continued had the BWL interrupted. "He's Barbatos." The man said simply causing Barbatos to growl.

"Right." Izuku said simply as he massaged his forehead while wondering if he could get a headache while inside his own mind.

"Alright, now then how about you explain what this new type of Devil fruits are,these awakened types. I always thought awakened just refereed to the final state of a Devil fruit." Izuku spoke bringing up the biggest question on his mind.

It was the drowned who spoke up this time. "That is simple. An awakened type devil fruit is one where even after consuming the fruit, the eater does not gain any power from the start and must awaken their fruit to be able to use any of the fruits abilities. Keep in mind that even before awakened the fruit, the eater is still prone to all devil fruit weaknesses."

This just confused Izuku even more. "If that's the case, why would anyone eat one?" Izuku with the BWL just laughing as he spread his arms in a wide gesture. "Oh Izuku, just look at us! You can tell what we are just by staring! Who wouldn't want our powers?!" He cackled while Izuku could help but agree seeing their monstrous powers.

"Let us continue the explanation." Killing Machine spoke. "The awakened type devil fruit consist of Paramecia,Logia and Zoan. They are also generally much stronger then even an ordinary awakened devil fruit."

Izuku nodded, that did answer most of his questions, however he still had a big question left. "What about the devil fruit spirts? How were you all created?"

"Not created, chosen." A voice said from behind causing Izuku to turn and see the new comer.

" A voice said from behind causing Izuku to turn and see the new comer