Welcome to the family

It had been about 6 months since Izuku had gained the power of One For All, and had been training with All Might to control it. Currently he had control over about 40 percent but he had to be careful when it he combines it with one of his powers.

It was set to be a normal morning training with All Might when his haki picked up something and snapping his head in the direction before running in that direction. Toshinori seeing his successor suddenly take off surprised him for a while, before chasing after him.

When he caught up All Might was greeted with the sight of three thugs knocked out cold with Izuku trying to calm down a young girl.

"Young Midoryia, what happened here!?" All Might demeaned wanting to know why Izuku would do this. Izuku after calming the young girl down looked at All Might " When I felt something malicious enter the area of my Haki I used the Glare-Glare fruit to see what it was and saw these bastards holding her to the ground. The rest I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened."

After Hearing that All Might glared harshly at the thugs disgusted that they would do that to anyone a child no less. "To think acts like this are preformed in this day and age. All Might growled before turning his attention to the little girl and speaking softly. " I'm so sorry miss no one should have to go through that especially a child." All Might told her her trying to help her any for her to say nothing

All Might seeing her not speaking to him turned to his successor and gave him a look of 'Well Your turn' to which Izuku could only sigh, he wasn't good with children damn it.

"Hey" he spoke getting her attention "could you tell us your name?" Izuku asked softly and when it seemed she wouldn't respond was about to ask again when he heard a soft and quiet "Eri."

Izuku nodded glad to finally be getting somewhere. "Now Eri, could you please tell us why these pri- punks were chasing you." He asked while also stoping himself from swearing in front of a child. At this Eri only grew a lock of pure terror before grabbing on to him with an iron grip and shaking her head rapidly.

At this the two could only sigh and look at each other. "Well young Midoriya any ideas?" All Might asked completely at a last. The young champ nodded and walked toward the thugs. "I've got a way to get the info out of them without even waking them up."

Using the Memo-Memo fruit he pulled the memory film from the punks while ignoring the surprised grasp from Eri, Izuku and All Might took a look and didn't like what they saw a single bit.

Quirk destroying bullets, something that sounds so simple but can destroy their society and throw it into chaos. Izuku and ALL MIGHT looked At each other. They couldn't let this happen, but the begs the question what did this have to do with Eri?

Eri having been remained silent this whole town was keeping her eyes on the ground. "Eri" she looked up to see Izuku in front of her. " If its to painful you don't have to tell us but we need that information, so please will you let?" He questioned while gesturing to the grunts.