Finals

It was the morning after the Hosu incident and currently Izuku, Iida and Shoto were resting in a hospital room. Currently the 3 were waiting for the heroes they were interning with who were currently talking with the Hosu chief of police. Shoto and Izuku were currently discussing their internships before Iida who had been silent up to this point suddenly spoke up.

"Shoto, Izuku I must apologize for my actions last ni-." Iida was cut off as Izuku chopped the top of Iida's head. "Don't start that again Iida, yes you acted like a dumbass but you made up for it. So quit sulking on your mistakes and use that time to become a better hero." Izuku told Iida who nodded determined before turning to Shoto.

"By the way Shoto, what did Vista want to talk to you about?" The speed based hero ask having seen the tower fighter take Endeavor and Shoto aside to talk to them about something. Iida couldn't hear what they were saying but it must have been interesting given Endeavor's enthusiasm.

"He offered to train me in swordsmanship, he said if I can create blades out of my fire and ice I could grow stronger." Shoto revealed surprising Iida who couldn't believe Shoto would get such a offer. While Izuku just smirked knowing Vista would make an offer.

"So are you going to take it? It's an incredible opportunity." Izuku asked with Shoto nodding. "Of course this will take my strength and fighting style to new levels." Shoto answered before the door opened.

It turned out to be the heroes the three students were interning with, though Izuku noticed that Gran Torino had a haunted look in his eyes like he was told something truly terrible, Izuku decided to ignore this for now and focus on the individual that arrived with the heroes.

This was Kenji Tsuragamae the chief of police and he arrived to thank the 3 students for their work. He explained normally that what they would have done while heroic was illegal, but since Izuku was a battle tower fighter and given permission to fight he would face no punishment for attacking Stain and Rudborrn and be given credit for taking them down. Iida and Shoto would also both be given credit for their parts in stoping the enemy undead.

He didn't stay long after that and bid them a good day as he left. The moment he left Gran Torino spoke up. "Alright kid enough rest. Get up so we can go home." The old hero ordered as Izuku rolled his eyes as he stood up and used the Door-Door fruit to open a portal to Gran Torino's place.

Izuku turned to his friends "Well guys, I'll see you back at UA." He told them getting a nod from Shoto and a "Of course." From Iida before he walked through the door which closed a second later.

Line break.

Fumikage panted as he landed on the arena floor. The week had been the hardest in the young heroes life but also the most beneficial. Sengoku and Fumikage did the same 2 things everyday for the past few days. From dawn to late afternoon, It was combat and strategy training, then from dusk to about Midnight it was patrol.