A little test part 1

It was just after midnight when the  sudden appearance of a monstrous power woke Izuku up as his eyes snapped opened and jumped to his feet as he stared at the intruder that had appeared in his room. He was an older man with Brown hair a Brown beard. His clothing was all White with pants suspenders and a tucked in shirt. His eyes were the most noticeable as they were completely white.

However what Izuku was truly focused on was the power coming from him

However what Izuku was truly focused on was the power coming from him. It was completely insane just how strong this guy was. Far outclassing All for One Izuku's mind was going a hundred miles a second trying to figure out the best way to stop this from escalating. All these thoughts completely stopped when the stranger spoke.

"What's up?" The stranger greeted casually raising his hand in greeting looking like he was genuailly waiting for an answer leaving Izuku stumped but willing to answer if it meant stopping a fight. "Nothing, thought I am a little annoyed at being suddenly woken up." He answered honestly getting a laugh from the stranger. "Sleeping in till noon on a school day, and here I thought you were a start student. And why so tense anyway? It's not like I appeared in the middle of the nigh-." He stopped suddenly looking outside and seeing it was pitch black before looking at the clock and seeing it was 12:07 AM.

The stranger had a look of confusion on his face before facing Izuku. "Is that clock and sky accurate?" He asked only getting a confused nod from Izuku getting the stranger to mumble. "Damnit Phil, I asked you to make sure a  hundred times and you still fuck it up." He grumbled before facing Izuku with an apologetic look on his face. "Hey, look I am really sorry about this. I was supposed to appear later tonight when you were in here alone, not suddenly appear in the middle of the night startling you or your friends." He apologized getting a confused look from Izuku causing the stranger to snap his fingers suddenly causing his door to disappear and reveal Momo and Fumikage with Momo already holding two pistols and Dark Shadow out and covered in Haki.

"Izuku who is the man?!" Momo said completely terrified having picked up him sudden appearance with her Haki she raced to Izuku's door meeting Fumikage who had just arrived and was about to burst down the door when it disappeared. "I don't know but I was hoping to find out" He answered before turning to the man in white. "Mind answering a few questions?" He requested getting a nod from the stranger. "In time but first answer me this. If we were to both go all out in a fight. Who would win?" He questioned with the tone of a teacher asking his student a question that the teacher knew the student knew the answer to, and Izuku did no the answer.

"I would, but the end result would be Japan being completely destroyed during this battle." He answered getting a grin and a nod from the man. "Exactly and good answer." He answered completely satisfied. :Excuse me sir, but Izuku just said he would beat you, how could you be happy about that?" Momo couldn't help but getting a shrug from the man. "Oh I have no problem with someone saying they could beat me as long as they admit how difficult It would be." He admitted with a shrug before facing Izuku. "Well seeing as how we don't have much time I keep this brief. I'm thinking about hiring you for a job but I need to see how will you'd preform at it first. So I need you to go through a little test run." He barley explained before putting his fingers together. "So ready to go?" He asked getting wide eyes from Izuku. "Wait, I've got tons of questions." He tired to explain. "After the test run." The stranger said simply before snapping his fingers resulting in a flash of light and when it died down Izuku was gone.