A little test part 2

Izuku was the one who made the first move, using Soru he appeared with his leg raised ready to smash it into Tobi's mask. However Tobi seeing this coming raised his hand ready to grab the champion and send him away, only for Izuku to flip in mid air and position himself for a drop kick that went right through the masked man who had turned intangible. Izuku clicked his tongue in annoyance however before he could make his next move Tobi raised his hand. "Almighty Push" He said as Izuku was blasted back before finally skidding to a stop.

"So he can use Pain's techniques in this dimension." Kurama stated with Izuku letting out a mental groan of annoyance. "Quit complaining, The only ones I think you actually need to worry about are the Deva Path and the Asura Path." The Bijuu went on to explain. "Right now I'd be worried about all the possible justu he could use. though that may give you a chance to counter attack him. If he's anything like the one from my dimension he wont be able to go intangible when he's casting another justu." The fox advised with Izuku nodding while trying to figure out his next move.

However a roar from afar distracted him for a second causing him to look over an see the Gedo Statue fighting against the eight tails, Gai, Kakashi and the manifested Kurama and seemed to be getting rather annoyed as when ever it was about to hit one of them another would instantly strike him letting the former get to safety. Seeing this Izuku couldn't help let the amused smirk that came to his face. "Pay attention! The enemy is on the move!" The merciless growled as Tobi's shadow suddenly started twitching before suddenly shot towards Izuku in the shape of needles.

'The Shadow Sewing technique huh?' Izuku thought as he jumped away from each needle before they could reach them. 'So he's definitely been able to see a few Nara's in action.' Izuku thought as he went over all the memories he had from the spirts who are from the elemental nations. "Indeed he also seems to be using the bijuu to power up the justu." Kaguya said while observing the justu and seeing that they were moving faster then normal and their were many more than there should be. Izuku who had been continuously jumping around smirked as an Idea came to him.' So he wants to fight with shadows? Alright, let's fight with shadows.' Izuku thought as he put his plan into action.

Tobi had been watching on amused as he saw the unknown annoyance dance around before his eyes widened as he felt piercing pain all over his body. Shakily and hesitantly he slowly looked down only for his eyes to widen further in horror as he saw several of his needles piercing his arms legs and torso before a fist suddenly shot out of his shadow hitting him in the chin and sending him flying as the justu was deactivated. Groaning slightly he looked up only to see Izuku's Doppleman grinning down at him. The shadow shot forward suddenly its hands turning into a pike aiming right for the masked man's head.

Tobi jumped back in panic only for Izuku who had snuck around to his back to slam into his back with a Brilliant Punk sending him flying into some ruble that collapsed on top of him. 'This is one of the men that brought the ninja world to its knees?' Izuku couldn't help but ask. Izuku knew who was under that mask and while he may have some respect for Naruto as well as many others from this world, he had absolutely no respect for one Obito Uchiha, the man who wanted to end the world because the girl he liked friend zoned him and then died. "Yeah, well Madara well be here soon. Now that's a fight we can enjoy." Kurama said getting excited at seeing the other Uchiha get his ass kicked.

It was when the ruble started to move that Izuku turned his attention back to his opponent who emerged though this time as a giant trying to grab and crush him forcing Izuku to jump back. 'The Akimichi clan's Expansion Justu, huh?' Izuku thought before cracking his neck. "Alright then." He said simply before jumping into the air and throwing a Tremor Punch.