Attack and counter attack

The explosions jerked Izuku awake as he bolted straight to his feet, his eyes transfixed on the fire. "Good God, can they do anything without us holding their hand?" An annoyed spirt said with irritation in their voice.

Izuku ignored them for the moment and was about to deal with the fire when his haki flared to life. He had just Enough time to armament up hi arms before he was slammed into the cliff by an unseen force. As Izuku was pushing himself out of the cliff a voice called out.

"Man you really are sturdy, though given you're  reputation that's to be expected." A man said as he walked around the corner and into sight.

"And just who the hell are you?" He asked with the man grinning

"And just who the hell are you?" He asked with the man grinning. "Call me Reaper and I guess the boss was right about needing this." Reaper said as he covered his arms in haki. Seeing this Izuku rushed forward ready to get rid of the threat that was in front of him only to stop as something unseen smashed the rock in front of him.

"Now, now let's not be to hasty." Reaper said calmly as he reached into his pocket and brought out a radio walkie-talkie. "Besides my boss  really wants . Izuku just scowled. "I don't give a damn what your boss wants." Izuku stares as he rushed forward

"Now now no need to be so aggressive Izuku Midoriya." Izuku stopped dead when he heard the voice as sensation erupting in his chest. Reaper seeing this chuckled and placed the walkie on the ground. "Okay boss, look like he's ready." "Thank you Reaper. Now then Izuku Midoriya do you know who I am?"

Izuku scowled. He did, despite not ever meeting in person he knew  who this was. It might have been all the stories he heard, the sensation he just knew was coming from OFA or maybe just plain instinct but Izuku knew exactly who this was. "All for One."

A chuckle came through. "You are a bright child after all. Indeed I am All for One. He revealed. "And I thought between me the creator of One for All and you it's ninth holder. It was time for a long over due talk."

Line break.
Thrax chuckled as he looked around at the destruction Deidara caused. The man really did take pride in his work. Suddenly he found himself wrapped in Eraserhead's capture tape. Smirking he looked at the hero who was glaring  back at him with his quirk active. "Let me guess, you're going to ask who we are, and what we're doing here, right?" He asked with the only response he gets being the tightening of his bindings. "I'll take that as a yes."

Meanwhile Garou was currently facing a 10 vs 1 as he stared down Iida, Yuga, Minoru, Mashirao, Koji, Mina, Rikido, Eijiro, Hanta and Denki. "Well who's first?" He asked looking  bored at the group. Eijiro scowled as he activated his quirk. "If you think you can come in here and walk all over us then your dead wro-." Eijiro was cut off as Garou suddenly disappeared only to reappear in front of the red head and slam his fist into the student's gut, easily by passing his quirk causing the red head's to go wide before slumping over onto the floor.

"Eijiro!" Mina shouted as Iida and Mashirao went to attack with Iida going for a kick and Mashirao going for a tail strike. Both effects would prove ineffective as Garou grabbed Iida's leg and slammed him into Ojiro with both slamming into the ground before a kick sent them flying until they stopped just short of a burning tree. Yuga in his panic at seeing his classmates go down fired his beam full power only for Garou to dodge and for the beam to hit Minoru digging him into the dirt until he stopped dozens of feet away unconscious. Garou didn't waste a second as he appeared right in front Yuga, chopping him on the head knocking him out instantly.