Wrapping things up

All Might sighed as he looked out the window of the car he was riding in. These last few days had been tiring with everything going on. From the interviews and questioning about his retirement to overseeing the last of the clean up in Kamino All Might's barley had anytime to set down and rest.

Still it wasn't all bad, the public had taken his retirement surprisingly well and pretty much all he heard was gratitude for his many decades of heroics, of course there were those that were bad mouthing All Might, but there always have been and always will always be those kinds of people.

The heroes have also stepped up their game. Now that All Might's on a ticking clock they want to be damn sure there ready for when he's not there anymore. Villainy has also been down for the most part, but All Might and many of the pros knew better. As soon as All Might lost his power they're would be a surge and the world would have to be ready.

All Might sighed, it could have been a lot worse. He didn't even want to imagine what would have happened he had been lost his powers and suddenly had to retire. Villains would have been coming out of the woodwork.

"We're here sir." The driver announced as the car stopped and The old pro stepped out of car and took in his surroundings of his destination.

Tartarus prison.

One of the most secure prisons in the world where inmates are bound and secured every second of every day while also having their brain waves being monitored for any sigh of quirk use.

All Might remained silent as he entered and made his way to the prisoner he was here to see. Before that he had met with the warden who gave him three rules to follow.

1. Since this was special circumstances he was only allowed 5 minutes.

2. Under no circumstances was he allowed to get close to him or the glass that will separate them.

3.he is to not reveal any information of the out side world.

Should the 2nd or 3rd rule be broken the meeting would end immediately and All Might would be escorted off the property.

As All Might walked down the hall mentality preparing himself he turned to the cells he was passing and came face to face with Stain. For a second their eyes meet before a look of disgust appeared on the hero killer's face as he turned his head away with a tsk.

"Right in here sir." The guard that had been leading him informed as he opened the door and let the hero in. "Well, well this is a surprise." An all to familiar voice said as All Might met with the one he came here to see.

All for One

"I see your finally awake." All Might commented while trying to keep his voice steady. "It seems what ever Young Midoriya did to you finally wore off." As he said this All Might took some delight watching the mad man twitch.

"Indeed it was quite the ordeal. He truly does remind me of myself in my younger years. Viciousness and ruthless in all." AFO admitted while grinning further seeing the same scowl come over All Might's face. "Now that we have pleasantries out of the way why don't we get down to business, clock's ticking I'm guessing?"

"Where is Tomura Shigaraki?" All Might questioned only to for AFO to reveal he had no idea. "Honestly All Might I'm surprised that you would want to hunt down a wounded bird. Did our fight really rattle you that much?" The villain questioned with a laugh.

"Why did you make him your successor in the first place? I would have thought you would want to destroy my master's bloodline?" All Might questioned as AFO just laughed harder.

"And there it is your biggest weakness, Your naivety!" All For One exclaimed as every gun in the room suddenly tracked on him. "Think about it for a single second! No matter what the situation the effect would have still been the same when I re-emerged with him at my side!. Imagine it, Me victorious standing over your dying body, and the last thing you hear is that your masters grandson helped me kill you." He explained having finally calmed down.