FIGHT!

Metal Bat vs Garou

Metal Bat's first instinct was to go after the bastard in the wheelchair having recognized him from the guy who attacked him in the mall. Unfortunately the mist guy had warped him away almost immediately so there went that plan. So he decided to go with his second choice.

Now here they were separated from everyone else. The destroyed area being big enough so no one had to worry about their fights being interrupted by someone else. Currently The two were staring each other down with Metal Bat giving a fierce glare, something Garou noticed.

"You look like you got something to say. Speak up so we can get started." The villain ordered which made Bat's glare intensify. "Your damn right, I've got something to say! We all know who you are and who your former teacher is. Human Monster Garou, prized student of Sliver Fang Bang the quirkless champion and former fighting champion in China." Bat snarled at him as he pointed his bat at Garou, who simply smirked.

"What can I say, the battle tower wasn't able to hold back my bloodlust or my hatred anymore." He revealed with Bat raising an eyebrow while muttering "hatred?" "Yes my hatred, my hatred of heroes!" He yelled with Bat's eyes shooting open.

"And just why the fuck do you hate heroes? Did one fail to save someone you loved or something?" The fighter questioned. Garou simply chuckled as he shook his head. "Oh nothing like that, I've simply always been a fan of villains. Ever since I was a kid I always cheered for the villains and was so frustrated when ever the heroes won I started acting out.

Eventually my behavior got so bad, my parents sent me to the battle tower in China, and that's where I met the man I respected most, Master Bang.

For years I was able to repress it, My urges and rage and I thought I was finally past it. But the heart wants what the heart wants and what my heart wants is to kill to kill every hero I can" Garou finished with his arms spread wide in a grand fashion, while Metal Bat just stood their with a bored expression on his face.

"Yeah, okay great story. Now if you don't mind I'm going to smash your face in." Bat said idly as he patted his bat against his shoulder. Garou meanwhile grinned challengingly. "You can try if you." He was interrupted when Metal Bat suddenly appeared in front of him already in mid swing. 'He's fast!' Was all Garou managed to think before the bat slammed into him sending him into the air.

Garou grunted as he managed to right himself as he begun to fall. A second later however he was forced to defend himself again as Metal Bat launched piece after piece of debris at the villain. So there Garou was, falling back to earth while ether dodging or defecting pieces of rubble. He wasn't worried about failing. Fighters as strong as the ones on the 200 floors were super human even by today's standards. A fall from this height wouldn't even scratch him, still it was annoying that for the time being all he could do was defend.

That is until Bat sent a massive slap of concrete at the villain who upon seeing smirked as an idea came to him. Dodging like he did before Garou quickly planted himself on the slab and rocketed towards Metal Bat who had no time to react as the villain's fist slammed into the fighters face blasting him away as Metal Bat slammed his bat into the ground to stop himself. Garou was on him in an instant belting the fighter with blow after blow though Bat was able to block a good deal of them.

In the single instant Garou paused to take a breathe, Metal Bat slammed his bat into Garou's head burying him into the ground. Metal Bat huffed as he spat some blood and looked down at Garou's unmoving body. He turned and was about to go find another fight when he felt something grab the back of his head and slam him into the ground.

Garou huffed with a blood thirsty grin as blood   poured down his face. The villain quickly kicked the fighters weapon will out of his reach. "I gotta admit I haven't had a fight like that in a long time. But it's time to move on." Garou said  walking away when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Sighing at the fact this guy didn't know when to quick he turned around but before he could open his mouth he was suddenly uppercut across the battle field while Metal Bat stood there just as bloody as Garou.