USJ

(Before we begin I wanted to add a couple of things Gran Torino could help izuku with regrading One for All. They'll be mentioned in this chapter.)

'Shit!' Izuku swore to himself as fell toward the water and what was a watery grave fall in. Luckily he activated the float float fruit and stopped inches from the water "Okay. That was way to close." Izuku said as he wiped sweat from his head before flying toward the boat in the middle of the zone.

When Izuku landed he activated his observation haki before sensing Tsuyu and Mineta and running over and seeing on the side of the boat "Tsu! Mineta! Up here!" The two looked up and Izuku could see the hope and relief in their eyes when they saw him."

"Midoriya!? Oh thank god your here!" Mineta cried tears as he was thrown onto the boat by Tsuyu before she climbed on herself. "Are you both okay?" Midoriya questioned with Tsuyu nodding.

"Ribbit. More or less. The real question is what do we do now?" Tsuyu asked as the 3 looked and saw villains surfacing and surrounded the boat.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO WE DO?" Mineta cried tears flowing hard and fast. "We've got Akuma here to protect us! Plus All Might will be here soon, all we got to do is sit tight!" Mineta screamed trying to make the two see reason.

"Mineta. Are you sure the hero course is right for you?" Tsuyu asked before turning to Izuku ignoring the cries of Mineta. "So what do we do Midoriya? If they are confident enough to come to U.A with the intent to kill All Might they must have something planned. The fact they sent you here of all places shows they thought this out." Tsuyu asked with with Izuku nodding. His weakness to bring submerged in water or any liquid really was no secret, Years traveling to different battle towers with different kind of arenas will reveal anyone's weaknesses and Izuku was no exception.

"Maybe, but if that we're the case and they went through everyone why send you here we're your strongest and not the fire zone." Izuku asked with Tsuyu nodding "Good point. So what's the plan?"

"We get back to the others that's what." Izuku said ready to move however before he could Mineta spoke up. "How do we do that!? We're surrounded and the only reason we're not dead yet is because your here. Is that it? Are you going to sacrifice us you bas-" Mineta was interrupted by Tsuyu who slapped him with her tongue. "Continue." She said simply.

Izuku needed no further prompting and leapt into the air covering his hand in ice as he did so. "Ice Age." Izuku exclaimed firing a beam of ice into the water instantly freezing it as it did so. The villains seeing this panicked and immediately dived down deep narrowly missing being hit by the ice as it covered the entire surface in a matter of seconds.

Tsuyu and Mineta just stood there shocked at the power.
"Ribbit."
"You can say that again."
"Ribbit."

Izuku stood up and faced them "Come on, We should get going. It'll take them awhile to break through and should give us plenty of time to back to the others. So let's go." Mineta and Tsuyu didn't need anymore prompting as they jumped down onto the ice and ran with Izuku to reunite with their classmates.

'What do we do?" Iida thought desperately as he tried to think how to get out of this horrible situation. His classmates were scattered along with their strongest members. Now he was just trying to come up with a plan for the situation.

"Tenya Iida. I've got a mission for you." 13 spoke suddenly. "I need you to escape from the facility and alert the school." 13 ordered as they got ready to stall and fight Kurogiri. "What?! I can't leave when my classmates are here fighting for their lives!" Iida greatly protested the idea.

"Go on Iida. We'll make sure this guy doesn't stop you." Sato said getting ready to fight against the mist villain. "Yeah dude we've got this. Sero said standing next to Sato ready to back him up.