Spirts, blood and war of the dead. Part 1

It had been two days since the sports festival ended and it was finally time for Izuku to head back to UA. Usually Izuku would just walk to the school and ignore the stares he got from passerby's, but today he used the Door-Door fruit to just transport himself to school. Izuku did this for 2 reasons.

The first was the sports festival. Izuku winning it just up his reputation even further. Amande also scheduled a few talk show appearances. Though she had obviously thought ahead and called the school to see what was in store because those appearances are set for a couple of weeks.

'Amende.' Izuku thought annoyed at his manger and girlfriend because she was the cause of the second reason. Yesterday she announced on live tv she was creating a harem for Izuku.

Harems while not normal practiced were not exactly rare. If someone had a powerful quirk and could provide for them while also treating them fairy. They could get approved to have one. Izuku found out he was getting one the same time the rest of the world did. Just before the pen was shoved into his hand.

When he questioned why she would do this she merely said she always wanted a large family. His friends were no better. Dabi just found the whole thing hilarious while Toga looked excited. His family was no better as Eri didn't understand while Inko just gained a creepy look and begun to mutter about normal aged girlfriends.

Izuku just shock his head as he entered his classroom and noticed he was the first one there, not surprising since he basically teleported there.

Izuku sat down at his desk and waited for his classmates to show up. He didn't have to wait long  as Tenya showed up a few minutes later, who upon entering the room noticed him immediately.

"Oh, Izuku good morning. I didn't think  someone would be here before me, as expected of you." Tenya greeted him with Izuku nodding in return.

Though what Izuku was focusing on was Iida's face or more specifically the fake smile he was wearing.

'Tenya.' Izuku thought concerned for his friend. Izuku had heard what happened to Ingenium from the news and grew concerned for his friend. Though he had no idea what to say to him.

Still Izuku was worried. Iida was a man who was ruled by his emotions and it was a miracle Tenya was here and not hunting the man down. Not that Izuku would blame Iida if he did. Izuku knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

It wasn't long before the other students arrived and we're talking about the sports festival and the attention they've been getting from it.

"I can't believe people recognize us from tv. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here." Mina told everyone.

"Yeah me too." Kirishima added.

"People were staring at me, it was kinda weird." Toru added.

"At least you guys got something. All I got was some elementary kids telling me "better luck next time." Talk about depressing." Sero told the class.

"One little sports festival and were celebrities." Denki told Mineta who talked about how amazing UA was.

Suddenly the door open to reveal a fully healed Aizawa with only a tiny scar under his right eye.

"Morning." He said simply getting a good morning in return from the class. When Tsu commented on his lack of bandages he merely told them recovery girl went a little over board.

"We have a big class today on hero informatics." This caused the class to grow nervous especially those who were a little on the low side when it comes to academics.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities." He told the class who erupted in cheers.

"This is going to be awesome!"