°17°

This chapter is dedicated to user31153897 For being the first to comment in the last chapter.

Above us a picture of the love garden.

Enjoy

                   ~°~°~°~°~

The Maths teacher had written a problem on the board, before walking over to the principal's office. We all stared at the problems written on the white board, as we tried so hard to come up with a solution.

Irene was scratching the back of her head on problem number two, while Omonigho, was already on her fourth problem. I on the other hand haven't even started yet. It was like the maths problem on the board, was written in Thai language.

The door to the classroom came ajar. Thinking it was going to be the Maths teacher, a girl whose brunette weave on was styled in a ponytail, walked in.

The student in question found her way to my direction, and leaned closer to me.

"Hey T," With the help of Irene and Omonigho, I had realised that people calling me T, were cool people. Which meant, I could feel less threatened around them. It doesn't mean people calling me Tatiana were bad, but I'd to be careful.

I looked at her, as she went on. "We were wondering if you could schedule practice today?"

We? What's a we?

"The competition is coming up in three weeks, T. We need this practice." The girl pleaded. Omonigho, who was directly in front of the girl, tried to tune her out and concentrate on the maths problem.

"What practice?!" Stupid Femi yelled at the back. I knew he wasn't convinced. And it would take a lot more to get him off my track.

"Swimming practice," The girl innocently replied. "We've got a competition coming in three weeks time."

Swimming? I hated the water. Everyone knew that!

I turned my head sharply to look at Femi. He was staring back at me with a smug smile on his face.

He knew I couldn't swim.

"Don't worry," I tried to feign confidence, as I stared back at the girl. "I'll be at practice today."

I thought I was screwed before? Well I didn't see anything coming. Right now, I was totally screwed. The girl beamed at my decision, then turned to leave my class. My eyes travelled back to meet Jeremiah, and there you have it. He wasn't even paying me nor my predicament any slight attention. He was busy solving the problems with Dami.

Could this day get any worst?!

My phone buzzed in my skirt pocket and I reached for it, to see a message notification.

Unknown

Be careful, or you'll drown in your own pool of blood. Just the way you deserve.
-12:30

I spoke too soon.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

I ran to what I now assumed was a love garden. Took me long enough to find it. Turns out, I had already been here before. It was beyond beautiful like the first time I was here. Trees filled the scenery. The grasses were fresh and green. And the wooden like chairs looked fancy. This was indeed heaven for students.

"You're late," Jeremiah spoke out in a formal tone. I nodded stiffly and watched as his eyes skimmed through the pages of the textbook he was currently reading.