"Sorry," I mumbled. "This place was hard to locate. Funny story," I chuckled, trying to hide my lame excuse. "Turns out I was literally at this very place when I made a call across to my best friend___"

"I'm sorry," Jeremiah cut me off. Why was he apologizing?

"Excuse me?" I asked, feeling a bit confuse.

"You should not forget to use the infinite form of the verb 'be' with the pronoun 'I' if you wish to make a proper and fully correct sentence." He then snapped his textbook shut, before looking at me. "To break it down to your level. Apologize using the right word."

"Oh right," To say I wasn't confuse, was an understatement. I was completely lost. "I'm sorry."

Jeremiah said nothing and glanced at his wrist watch for a bit second. "Five minutes, sixty-three seconds late. Are you aware of that fact?"

"Um, no__"

"Wrong," Jeremiah stopped me. "That was a trick question. If you were attentive and actually listened to what I was saying, then you would have noticed that sixty-three doesn't exist. You were in fact, six minutes and three seconds late."

Wow!

"Listen__" Jeremiah stopped himself. "What am I supposed to call you?"

"Uyai," I offered.

"Listen Uyai. If you actually want to pull off pretending to be Tatiana, you've got to be smart. That's her trade mark at this school." Jeremiah brought his index finger and used it to tap the side of his head, twice. "Be smart."

"I'm trying," I sighed and sat beside him on the fresh grass. "Who would have thought a dumb ass like me, would have a genius as a sister. That's why I need your help."

Jeremiah placed his textbook aside, which turned out to be a commercial textbook. "Have you actually seen Tatiana? Have you met her in person?"

I nodded at his question. "First meeting was at a party. After that, she started giving me gifts."

"So it's clear you're aware you guys must be related." Jeremiah said, plucking out some of the grass with his fingers.

I nodded again. "At first, I thought she was my clone."

Jeremiah's brows knitted, as he stared at me. "Why'd you think that?"

"Orphan Black," I exclaimed proudly, like it was a reasonably thing to say. I sighed and stared into space. "Such a great movie."

"Moving on," Jeremiah brushed me off. It felt like he was trying to sweep away my stupidity. "Where you aware of her tragic accident?"

"Aware?" I scoffed at his question. "I was there. I literally stood on that bridge with her."

"And then what happened?" Jeremiah knew nothing about the story on the bridge. No one did except Judith. The common knowledge he knew was I wasn't T and that everyone believe that T's twin, committed sucide.

"I fell into the river instead." I lowered my head, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Typical clumsy you." I knew he'd make fun of me. "Lift your head up," He demanded, but in a cool tender voice. "This isn't the time for a sober party."

I sighed and did as he said. "But I remembered something."

"Which is?" Jeremiah pressed on.

I stopped to remember. "Before I blacked out, before my lungs felt like it was about to explode, before the waters swallowed me at a whole," I stopped to gaze at Jeremiah. I noticed he stared at me with interest. No intention of rushing me. He wanted me to take my time.