33. Storm

I really gh need the covers sent to me so just send them to be on wattpad or twitter acc: @izzyxxx242
Xx
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delilah's pov

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck, the only word I can fit into my head at the moment, well if I still have one.
I feel as if my brain is about to explode with the throbbing and pain it is in right now.
I groan, as I slowly open my eye, its to bright in my room, way to bright.
I reach for my phone on the bed side table only to feel two small Advils and a glass of water.
Faster then you could say marshmallows, I pop them into my mouth followed my a gulp of water awaiting the moment this pain subsides.

I must have been not that drunk to be smart enough to put Advil AND water for my pleasure and ability to...function.
Slowly but surely I wake up fully, getting into the shower washing my hair and brushing my teeth and getting fully dressed.
The head ache has not fully but partially walked away from the torture it was giving me.
I overreact alot.
After making my bed, I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a cup of milk.
Luke was sitting on one of the stool behind the kitchen bench eating fruit loops.
I smile at him, walking to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water instead of milk.
"Your up?" Luke said with a surprised tone.
"I am" i answer questionably.

"I'm surprised last night you were pretty off your face" he says smirking.

I duck my head in embarrassment, my thoughts being confirmed that i was drunk last night.

"What did I do?" I was almost scared to ask, almost.

"Oh you know, just told me how you went over there and up the stair there" he said pointing to the seiling.
I face palm myself at my idiocy.

"Hell I had to carry you up the stairs!" He exclaims laughing at my now red face.

"Ok! I get it! I was pissed" I say looking at the floor.

Luke just chuckles as be gets up to put is bowl in the sink, "thank you" i say still red from embarrassment.
"I potbelly would have slept on the stair and in my make up AND in my shoes AND dress, luck I was wearing a singlet underneath otherwise I would be slapping you silly for changing me out if it" I say before gulping down some water.
Luke blushes looking down at his hands.
"Your welcome" he says looking up to meet my eyes.

I nod before walking in to the lounge room turning on the tv.

Luke walked in after me sitting on the single lounge.
I turned the channel to the news channel because I live life on the edge, seeing as the weather forecast seeing that there was a storm coming to Sydney.
Whether man (XD) " dangerous storms traveling from the west and south of Sydney, harsh wind, hail stones and dark wheather clouds. We advise that you stay in you homes, please we say this for your safety please do not go on the roads or walk outside. Stay inside with your houses closed theses storms might last a few hours predicted to hit in about half an hour or earlier. Have a safe day everybody" he finishes as the adds come on.
"We'll i guess in just you an me for the whole day"

Storm

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Really short chap because I ran out of ideas

-izzy