12.popular

Sorry haven't update in like a week because I have a new story!!! It's a Harry styles story called 'cold heart' andddddd that means there will be slower updated on both books.
................................
Luke's p.o.v
I walk slowly up the steps of the school, ready to be greeted by a circle of bro hugs and nods.
I make my way up to the last step ready to see Calum, Michael and Ashton but all I see is michael.
Ok maybe I knew calum wasn't gonna be there but still I wished he was he is my best friend, but Ashton he's not here witch is weird I though he would be to loyal and scared to leave us.

I walk up to Michael and give him a slight not and purse my lips before saying
"Where are the others?"
"Well Calums over there with Delilah, who by the way is out of the hospital and doesn't go to school anymore and I saw yesterday and Ashton is trying to break the conversation to talk to Delilah before she leave to go to her house in her car after dropping calum of after his parents went on a holiday and didn't allow him to use his car while they were gone" he say and gasps for air after saying that all with one breathe of air.
I nod
And give him a confused look, I turn ever so slightly to look at Delilah, with a smirk on my face as I slowly make my way to her with my hands in my pocket.

"Delilah" I breathe
"How lovely to see you today, not coming to school anymore? To scared to face your fears" she looks at me with a tired and bored expression.
"Luke hemmings you have never been and will never be my fear simply a shadow" she smirks.
I raise my hand ready to slap her, I look at her face not even scared of what's gonna come.
But my hand gets stopped, thinking it was probably calum I pull it down, I don't wanna have to fight my best friends. I look to calum to only see his hands are by his sides watching everything that was unfolding in front of him, so then I look to the hand, then the arm, the shoulder, until I see Ashton's usual happy face, turn cold and stern.
"What are you guys her fucking body guards or something?" I laugh
"If we have to be" Ashton's say with his eye brows raised getting close to my face.
Not intimidated, I smirk
"Well Delilah" I smirk "have fun with these pussys" I look at each calum and Ashton
I lean in to her ear "just don't forget they were apart of this to, there probes trying to use you, tsk tsk disgusting" I finish as I'm pulling away from her ear I give her a kiss on the cheek and smirk.
I walk slowly away, making sure to turn around and wiggle my fingers to the three off them and also giving me one extra second to see delilahs disgusted face.
Looks like she wants to pounce and kill
Me brutally.
I don't blame her
I'm a pretty big douche bag.
I walk back over to Michael looking at his dumbfounded expression
"One did Ashton really just stop the hit, two did you really just kiss delilahs cheek purposely, three why would you want to hit her again?" He said. With a slightly confused expression.
"Yes, yes, and because do you still want to be popular?" I rolled my eyes and the stupid boy.

Popular
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you liked Luke's pov!!!
Vote and comment

-izzy
Ps go on my acc and read my new Harry fanfic called 'cold heart'!