20. Scared

This is the 20th chapter! It feels like the 2nd one. Any questions leaves in the comments and I'll answer next update.

••••••••••••

"Luke?" I look into his deep crystal blue eyes, struggling to stay still while he intensely stares back.

" I thought you might of ran off, or done something stupid like..." He travels off looking at the razor in my hand.
I must look crazy with a razor in my hand, curled up into the bathe tub, trying to hold my self together for my dear life.
"What are you doing in the tub?" He questions with a 'what the fuck are you doing' look, while walking to the tub.

As soon as I see him take the first few steps instantly move back until my bony back hits the tap hard.
"Fuck" I say in pain, speaking of pain Luke's eyes are full of it; pain and sadness.
I give him a questioning look, and my mind goes back to the dreams I had only a few minutes ago.
I sigh and take another deep breath before emerging out of the plastic circular thing.
And slowly (instinctively) make my way around Luke, and walk down stairs to the kitchen luke following like a lost puppy behind me.
I sit in one of the many tall stool against the kitchen bench, and Luke stands In front of me, I give a questioning look.
"Delilah I'm sorry about my outburst before I was being a ... Prick" he finished looking at the ground.
"It's okay I guess" I say awkwardly playing with the hem of my shirt.

Luke takes a step closer to me, resulting with me nearly falling off my chair scared he was going to hit me.
I look up at him, his eyes are sad and full of anger; I'm a bit scared.
"Delilah?" He says with his eyes squeezed shut.
"Yeah?" I question.
"Are you... Scared of me?" He says, after he says that he opens his eyes looking for my reaction.
Am I? Well yeah of course I am, wouldn't you? I have nightmares because of this dude.
I look up at him
"I-Um... Yeah" I whisper,
"No, no, no, no Delilah you can't be scared of me Delilah I'm not going to hurt you please Delilah, I know I've taken everyone's breath away because of the mistakes I made and I wish I could take it back I do, but Del I don't want you to be scared of me" he whispered the last part, tears in his eyes but unwilling to let them fall.

"Well what do you expect?" I say with a tint of anger and walk up to my room ignoring the fact that he was still here.

••
It's been half an hour and I'm just lying on my bed Turing to forget about the world when I hear the door open and close slightly.
I ignore Luke obviously wanted to talk but chickened out, but my thought was reconsidered as I feel my queen sized bed dips an d I feel a hand on my arm.

"Don't worry I'm scared of me to" Luke whispered softly.

Scared
••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so freaking tired but I really wanted to update today, 3k reads!!! That's crazy! Thank you so much!

Vote& comment

-izzy