27. Tension

I know that no one really liked the lady chapter but I had to post it so that it would be smoothe with the book soz for any people who hated it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delilah's pov

I wake up with a pounding headache and I feel really disorientated.
I push myself when I realize I'm lying naked on a couch.
What.
The
Fuck
?
Before I see luke naked next to me.
No
No
No
No
No
Please god. Fucking god please no.
But I know it was a yes.

I almost instantly run upstairs and in to the shower scrubbing everything and washing my hair 2 times each feeling slightly doing that with... Him. What was supposed to be my best friend, sure I've had sex plenty of times but never ever would I want to have it with Luke I must have been highly drunk to do something a stupid as that, I just can't believe I actually did that with.... Him.

After having a 30 minute shower and getting dressed and ready for the day I cautiously.
To see luke on the couch now dressed with his head in his hands.
I leave him to himself for now and go to the kitchen to grab some panadol for my poising hang over, when I suddenly realized protection.
Fuck
I quickly run in to the lounge room.
"Luke!"
He looks at me before saying
"I don't know" he said looking me straight in the eyes.
"Don't know what?" I ask confused
"I don't know if we used protection" for fucking fuck sake
"For god sake!" I exclaim
"We'll have you missed one of you periods?" He ask clueless
I laugh
"Luke periods don't come fucking ten times a day we will have to wait till next week" I say as if he was crazy
He puts his hands up in defeat
"How am I supposed to know I'm not a woman!?" He exclaimed.
"No shit Sherlock, did you ever listen in physical and mental studies?" I question with my eyebrows.
"How could I listen when Acacia wouldn't stop fucking looking at me a touching me with her big tits hanging out every wear" he scrunched his nose in disgust.
I just laugh.
"Wait luke?" I ask again
"Yeah?"
"We had sex" I say in disbelief
"I know" he says looking down
"But it was a drunken mistake right?" I say trying to convince myself more then him.
He looked up at me with something in his eyes I couldn't put my finger on
"Yeah, we were... Both really drunk" he says looking down again.
"Yeah" I sigh.
I hear someone knock at the door, i sigh again and push myself off the couch.
I walk up to the front door and open.
"Calum?" I'm actually surprised that he is here I haven't seen him in weeks.
"Delilah hey" he say as if I haven't not seen him in ages.
"What are you doing here?" I ask but before he gets time to answer like walks up.
"Who is it?" He ask before walking to the door to see calum, almost immediately his eyes turn dark,
"Calum? What are you doing here?" He asked teeth clenched walking slightly in front if me.
"I just came to say hi go Delilah see how she is going" he shruggs

There so some tension between them.

Tension

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Vote & comment

-izzy