23. Content

We hit 4.5 k!!! That's crazy
Love you guys so much, any good suggestions on one direction/ 5sos books to read?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's pov

I'm pissed drunk at this party, pressed
Against a wall watching a May I say very hot girl move, and she's coming this way.
"Hey" she shouts over the loud thumping music.
"Hey!" I shout sending her small smile,
"You wanna go up stairs?" She shouts again, wow this is the first time a really hot girl has made a move on me, joking lol.
"Yeah! What's your name?!" I strain to hear her answer, my head spinning as my back looses contact with the wall.
"Trouble!" She shout with a smirk,
"Hi I'm torture!" I say with a smug smile.

And that's where it started, of course I fucked her, pretty good and loud if I may.
But it was nothing but sex and I had no feeling what so ever, heck I don't even know her name.
"Hey" she said softly realizing I'm awake.
"Hey, thanks for last night it was... Fun" I smirk.
"Yeah yeah" she waves me off.
"Well I better be going have a nice life!" I say after slipping in to my jeans and shirt and quickly fixing my hair.
I hear her sigh before I run down the stair nearly tripping over some passed out body's and teens trying to find some panadol in the kitchen for there hangover.
Speaking of witch I had a bitch one I wanted to throw up and my head felt like it was going to explode.
I hop into the car and turn the ignition on, I sigh heavily my head landing on the steering wheel, fuck my head was pounding.
I figured that I wouldn't drive all the way home for my mum to see me like this and get grounded for a month and I just headed to Delilahs house of course.
•••

I knock on the door for what feels like the 100th time but was only the 5th, when a tired looking Delilah opened the door wearing and over sized t-shirt and no shorts giving me a look at her tiny thighs and arms and scared skin. Me.
"What the fuck luke its 7:30 on a Saturday morning" she said tired.
"Does it look like a give a fuck? Move I have a fucking shit ass bitch slapping hang over" I say and push past her in yo her house straight up the stairs and land on her bed softtttttt bed.

It takes a few minutes until Delilah walks in, I was worried I had offended her but I was to fucking tired to care at the moment.
"Here" she says, puting a bottle of water on my hand and what feels like a pill.
"I'm guessing they didn't have any at whatever party you went to last night and the girl that you had sex with didn't care so that's just a panadol" she said in a knowing way, wow she is smart.
I simply nods my head an after taking the pill, I lie on her pillow again it smelling of her... Apples and vanilla.
I hold out my hand for her knowing she was sitting on the carpet on her phone, she grabs it and I pull her up with me on to the bed.
"I'm sorry for being rude, I want to cuddle right now" I say with muffle voice due to her neck being in front of my mouth kind of like a... Spooning position?
"It's okay I know how hang over feels like" she forgives me.
I smile at her, even though she can't see me and slowly fall asleep
With her in my arms, weird but I feel... Content.

Content.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There you are! Hope you enjoyed .
Also I right this story on my phone because I find when I do it in the computer it doesn't see my mistakes and it looks like shit.
Love ya
Vote & comment

- izzy