14.

2 chapters in 2 days!
I'm loving this book tell me what you think? By voting and commenting, what's you dream? My dream is to become a YouTuber, lame I know but still it looks so fun!
----------------------------------
Luke's pov
I run, I run, I run, yes that's right I'm running, not just running, I'm running to the girl, the girl that I broke. That I starved that I hurt.
"Delilah!"I shout and try to breathe at the same time.
"Delilah! Stop!" I scream
For a girl this skinny, she has some speed.
She slows down, and is just speed walking... Still fast but I can catch up.
I run full speed, as fast as I could until I reached her, she jumps obviously not expecting that I was still chasing her.
"Please just stop" I breathe, "please"
She stops abruptly, and looks at her feet taking a great liking at looking at them.
"Delilah... I didn't know-I really- I don't know" I sigh, she doesn't look at me once, she just takes a step away from me and keeps staring at the ground.
"Delilah look at me." I say and take a step forward.
-------------------
Delilahs pov
"Delilah look at me." Luke says and takes a step forward, to me.
"Delilah please" he says with a sad time.
He steps even closer and grabs my Chin and pull it so I have to look at him.
"Delilah I know good will sound clićhe but... I'm sorry and if I could change everything I would, I would take us back to the way things used to be, just you and me kick'n back in the school yard singing songs on my guitar, back to our reality just... Crazy, stupid you and me. Delilah I'm sorry that I made you self conscious, I'm sorry you wanted to die because of us, I'm sorry for the crazy/ fucking stupid amount of times I punched you, kicked you overall abuse you. I fucked up real bad and it took me 2 years to notice, I listen to you when you were telling me what you do to yourself because of what I did, I get it you felt... Unloved, you felt useless... I left you alone in the dark with no one ... And there I was with my supposedly 'friends' abusing you, while you lived alone with the weight of your dead parents, fucked up best friend, and suicidal thoughts. You would have been confused and sad drowning in your own thoughts, starving yourself of help, because of me. All because I wanted a few more friends that are douche bags, slutty girls that would be so close I would choke on there cheap perfume and hairspray, and being known for the 'bad boy' look all for hitting and innocent, young best friend. I broke you I get it. I know that you hate me..." He said looking straight into my eyes.
"But I'm gonna fix this" he said with a small sad smile.
I sigh and snatch my head from his hand, and start walking.
Does he seriously think it's going to be that easy, I fucking hate this guy.

I start walking, but stop I turn around and look at him standing there watching me
"Well maybe Lucas, you should have though if that... Planned it out in your brain think how is this gonna affect the people around me?! I'll just randomly start punching a girl that I love and that loves me as a best friend one day and make her depressed and shit! Did you think of that Luke? Huh?! Did you think all because of you that one girl can have her teenage life... Or even her whole life crush between you fucking fingers!" I wave my hands pointing at him, fuming
"You didn't even think luke, you didn't think because you a selfish prick and want the good stuff for him and leave the crap stuff go to the poor people, the servants, the victims! Because guess what Luke? I was your victim, your servant of beatings, your poor person giving anything they had to escape the brutal punishment of not paying there life away to satisfy your needs, of friends, of sluts, of 'fame'." I say and take a breath and look at him.
"When you didn't stop to think about things that truly matter, like me your best friend the one who use to listen to you go on about batman and superheroes, the one who listen to you and 'judges' you when you played you guitar, the one who actually cares" I finish
I start walking backwards and keep looking at him
"And you know what? I don't care anymore" I turn and start walking faster, till I'm running.
"So find another victim!" I scream while sticking my rude finger up so that he can here me, "because I'm not playing that game anymore!" I scream making sure he can here me, getting the message across.
I start running the way to Ashton's house.
•••••••••••••••••
DONE!
I love this one nice and long.... Eww
Vote & comment

-izzy