28. Decisions

I GOT TWITTER MY ACC NAME IS @izzyxxx242 follow me i follow back!!!
Sorry for not updating I was hoping I would get more positive feedback, honestly I don't want to stop this book but I might because I dint know wheat get you guys like it or no say it had 67 reads but only 1 vote it makes me feel like the 66 of those people didn't like it all in all I'm just asking for feedback good or bad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Delilah's pov

"So it was a mistake right just a drunken mistake?" I ask hoping luke would nod and we would forget this whole experience.
"I mean friends don't just have sex like that" I continue waiting him to say something as he glares at the ground.
"Luke?" I ask
He's piercing blue eye meet with my ones.
"I-uh-um" he stutters, I nod at him to go on
"Yeah" he says as he breathes put a troubled look in his face as if he's fighting with himself.
"Great" I sigh with relief, but there was a little part of me that hoped he wouldn't actually forget that he remembered because... Well just because. (A;N i wanna be reckless and that should be enough. only true fans would understand)

I sigh and sits own on my bed after walking to my room leaving luke, calum left straight after there was that tension between him and luke and I was okay with that because he had ignored me for like a week or more and luke didn't seem happy when he was here.
I heard I knock at my door.
"Come in!" I yell, knowing its probably luke.
"Hey Delilah?" He asked worry etched is features,
"Yeah" I ask my voice full of concern
"So I just got a call from the house carer thing saying that mum hadn't payed any if the rent because she's practically living with her boy friend-" he stops and sits next to me on the bed,
" I don't have enough money to pay it, so I'm begging you begging you to let me live with you" he looks at me concerned,
"I Dunn- I start but get cut off
"I will help pay for electricity because the house is already yours ill leave you alone and won't make a mess" he pleaded on his hands and knees in front of me.
"Ummmmmm okay but only because I need help paying for electricity and shit" I give in.
"Yasaaaaayyyy thank you so much I'm so happy right now, I'm gonna go get my stuff" he jumps excitedly I roll my eyes.
"Yeah pick whatever room" I sigh

I'm weak.

•••

Luke is already settle and has everything in the room opposite me, he did it really fast.
"Delilah honestly your the best thank you for helping me when I need it" he say coming up behind me from the Tap and hugs me.
"It's okay luke just don't let me regret my decision" I say looking at the floor.
He nods and smiles looking at me with something sparkling on his eyes.

Luke's pov

Delilah is amazing, not just because she let me live in her house.
She is literally perfect.
Did I just say she was perfect?!
Yeah.
I smile down and her happiness on my eyes.
I sound so cheesy it's gross.
"I'm going to take you out for a fun day" I say not asking, she narrows her eye brows at me
"Are you now?" She says

"Yep"

"What if I don't want to go out with you huh?" She said with a smirk

"I guess ill just have to drag you no exceptions" I smile cheekily
"Now go get dressed!" I hurry her.

"What do I wear?" She says while running up the stairs.

"Jeans, converse and a shirt!" I shout up to her.

"Wow that narrows in down!"

I chuckle walking up the stairs myself almost forgetting I live here, and walk to MY new room.
It's nice not to big not to small, it has a king sized bed in the corner of the room a couch on the other side, a wardrobe with cupboard full of my clothes and my amps and guitars.
I also sneakily brought a mini fridge full of mothers (energy drink), chocolate milk (AN: it's a chocolate milk party!) and bottled Starbucks drinks.

I walk to my wardrobe picking out some black ripped skinny jeans, my batman logo muscle tee, and black converse.
Happy with the way I look I fix my hair and wait for Delilah downstairs.
About five minutes later she comes down with her long hair curled at the tips with a superman muscle tee, white ripped skinny jeans and grey converse.
"Oh my god" she laughs looking a both of our out fits, due to the matching we have unthoughtfully done.
"Ill just go change then" she laughs.
"No!" I say quickly secretly liking the way we matched.
"I mean like we're gonna have less time" I reason.
She nods agreeing.
•••

I end up taking Delilah to a giant fair that happens once a year here in Sydney.
"The fair?" She asks reading a sign that was on the front entrance.
"Yeah" I answer nervous that she wouldn't like it, not that it was anything like a date I just wanted for get to be happy...
"Awesome I haven't been to one of these in years" she jumps excitedly.
"Great" I smile as I let go of my breath that I didn't k ow I was holding.

Decisions

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's cold af I'm Sydney right now.

Enjoy!

Vote, comment & share

-izzy