13. Anything..

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages
1.8k reads!!! That's amazing
------------------------------------------
Luke's pov
I decided to take the rest of the day of school it is fourth period and I've had enough of the stupid payed teacher an the obnoxious loud kids.
I slam my locker shut not caring if I have homework all I needed was my phone anyway.
I take a quick look around making sure that no teachers or pricks of student that like to be rewarded with a pat on the back for finding a ditcher trying to ditch school. And walk out the school gates straight to a cafe in the other side of the school, I want the free wifi and some food... I like food.

Walking in the small store, when a rush of coffee and sweet smelling air rushes through my senses. I breathe in and sigh with satisfaction, that's like one of my favourite smells.
I walk to the cash register and look at the menue, most of its is all sweet and unhealthy stuff with the occasional cheap salad... To healthy.
I order my food and drink and sit down at a vacant table, but of course guess who walks in? You guessed right
"Delilah" I whisper to my self.
She walk up to the counter, her skinny arms rest themselves on the countertop as she looks at the menus contemplating.
After ordering her food, she too sits down at a vacant table diagonal me.
I sit staring at her while munching on my oversized muffin, while watching her eat a small amount of green leaves people call salad none the less food.
She's making me feel self conscious on what I eat.
Tired of staring, I get up and walk to her table and quickly sit before she argues.
"Do you mind?" She snapped at me
"No not really" I smirk, she rolls her eyes at me "can't you find another girl to play with?" Delilah smirks
"Can't I just sit with you?!" I say loudly.
"No, no you can't" she say with a straight bored face.
"And why not?" I question, she narrows her eyes at me.
"You of all people should know why I don't want you to sit with me" Delilah give me a look, but I just give her a confused stare.
"Because I hate you" she says as if it was obvious... Well it kind of was.
I just stare at the table as she begins to read her book, her plate half full of salad.
"Are you gonna finish that?" I look at the plate and then to her
" no I'm full can you leave or at least give me some silence please?!" She whisper shouts.
"How can you get full from that? I mean it's just stuff from the ground that can't fill a human up? You look really hungry" I question her again.
"Dude Stop, I'm full look at me full" she gestures to herself.
I look at her carefully, to see her thin pale arms and thin long legs, her tiny hands, her wrist that is covered with little lines, long red lines. What the fuck? Does she cut or.?????
"Delilah? Who did that to you?" She gives me a confused look and then relises what I'm looking at.
"I swear to god if someone cut you there or so god help me I'll- what the fuck happend?!" I say loudly, she looks taken back.
But Delilah breathes in and looks at me dead in the eye "you did this to me-" she points to her wrist.
Giving her a confused glance I never did that
"You made me hurt myself, want to die, want to kill myself, jump off a cliff, have an overdose, get it by a bus anything" she breathes
"Anything to get away from you and your beatings and abuse, anything to forget and erase the memory of you, anything to go back to the old time when you used to love me and protect me, anything" she whispers
"So for your information I don't know why your so surprised because, some of the things you did an do to me messed me up pretty bad, I starve myself because of you I'm sick and hungry but I don't want to eat because then I'll get to fat or I'll get pimple or my thighs will grow which will give you the opportunity to hurt me physically or mentally" she closed her eyes
"You broke me, you did this-she points to her wrist-, you did this- she points to her frail skinny body-, you did this-she points to her head-, and you did this-she points to her heart-."
I don't have anytime to respond, until she gets up look at me then leaves, swiftly and quietly.

Anything
-------------------------------
Yay! Favorite chapter so far!
Love you soo much
Vote&comment

-izzy <3