21. Crazy

Updating every 2 days! Just so it's fast but slow and I think of good ideas.
Any feed back? Please love you guys
••••••••••••••••••

Delilahs pov

I wake up, squinting my eyes, it doesn't help. I try and open my eyes more but they shut close, like 2 positive magnets.
I return my head to the pillow. This is when I relise there is a body sleeping next to me, luke to be exact.

I sigh, seriously I must be one of the most over dramatic person he has ever met, always annoying him, crying, shouting, not forgiving him, why can't he just leave me it will be easier for me and him, for me because I have to try and act as least crazy as I can; for him because I suck at acting so I'm crazy.
I giggle at the thought, yup I'm crazy.

I feel a slight shift in the bed, I look over to the now half awake body lying next to me, he smile up at me his eyes way to mesmerising I can't even handle it.
I'm dying to know why he has stuck by me the past few days , honestly I would have ran as soon as I got the chance to. (That would be if I was Luke of course)
But I don't worry about it right now and I smile back, I start to get up but as cliche as it sounds I get pulled back onto the soft cloud of the bed.
"Hey there " he laughs as I nearly fell on top of him.
"Hi" I smile shyly
"It's been so long since I've seen you smile, and I'm glad you're wearing it so often now" he said while looking me in my eyes.
I nod as I get out of the bed not getting restricted by is long pale arms.
"You can go home today, I'll be fine for now, I was just gonna go for a walk and clean up a little" I smile weakly, it all being a lie of course I wanted him to stay I've missed this luke so much.
"Oh I'm ok if you don't want me here I'll go just know I'm happy to stay with you, try and patch up a little get some ice cream?" He says looking somewhat disappointed.
"I could really go for some ice cream right now" I admit, as I finish brushing my hair and walk out of the open bathroom door.
"Ice cream it is!" Luke said happily.

After getting ready and going to Luke's house so he could get ready we started walking to the ice cream parlour,I admit I'm pretty excited I haven't had ice cream in about...3...4 years since the night of Luke birthday party a few weeks after that it was new year and he started bullying me, guess I just didn't get a round to buying ice cream not the most important thing on my list.

"I haven't had ice cream in four years" I say looking at the gravel on the road.
It was quiet for a few seconds, as I look up I see Luke's eyes wide looking at me like I'm crazy, well...
"Four. Fucking. Years!" He exclaimed
I nod quietly looking back down.
"When was the last time?" He ask quietly, thinking.
"Your birthday party, we had ice cream cake" i say trying not to sound sad,
"Fuck" he mutters under his breath.

Crazy

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey
Sorry this was a really short chapter but I am so tired.
What countries do you guys live in?
I live in Australia but I want to move to England to Brighton.

Vote& comment

-izzy