"straight smuggling"

"WHOEVER LIVES HERE SMOKES TOO MUCH WEED," JJ laughed as he hopped out of the pogue van, turning back to John B and Santana as he led the way to Lana Grubb's house

The three had reconvened and decided to go straight to their closest source, Lana Grubbs. The duffle was sitting in Scooter's boat, so maybe she had some answers.

The trio were met with the instant sound of glass smashing and furniture breaking - even screaming.

"M-maybe we should come back," JJ pouted, "It's uh, a little too soon."

"No, no - shutup JJ," John B replied as he treaded closer to the house

"Tell me where it is or i'll fuck you up!" A man from shouted from inside the house

The trio jumped back at the sound of an even louder crash, and hearing the screams of Lana Grubbs.

They were immediately struck with panic; JJ slightly more than the two

"Both of you shutup, let's go," Santana snapped as she begun walking to the side of the house, "I'm going with or without you two."

"We're just gonna go in there because she said?" JJ panicked, "I mean, I've had worse ideas."

The two boys met with Santana beside the window of the house.

"Where the fuck is it you bitch!" Another yell came from inside the house

"Please tell me you didn't really bring the compass," Santana dropped her face as she glared at John B

"He had to!" JJ argued, despite the worried look on Santana's face

"I feel really attacked right now!" John B quietly scoffed as he looked over the side of the house - trying to see if the coast was clear.

As the house started to shake, specks of paint started flying from the house - reaching the boys' hair.

"Is that paint?" JJ began messing with his hair, more or less trying to concern himself with a more light-hearted issue.

"yes it's paint JJ," Santana tried not to smile, watching the boy fuss. She ran her fingers through his soft blonde hair, shaking out the small paint flecks.

"You can run your hands through my hair anytime Diaz," JJ smirked, somehow joking in his fear

"Wouldn't you love that-"

"This puppy love is cute and all BUT there's some big fucking dogs out there waiting to bite us!" John B scoffed, snapping the two out of their moment.