"bad timing"

HOURS HAD PASSED, the pogues had been hiding aimlessly around the island

HOURS HAD PASSED, the pogues had been hiding aimlessly around the island. They'd attempted to get John B on a ferry and straight off the island, but were practically found and had to bolt once more.

The entire island was looking for John B.

The pogues had settled on a final plan, despite Santana disagreeing with it — they'd get John B on the Maybank's boat, the Phantom, and John B would flee.

Night was coming closer and due to the Pogues being caught by some bystanders, John B was once again running around the island alone whilst the others threw off their trail. 3pm the next day, and John B would meet them all at the dock to make his fast escape.

Eventually Kie, Santana, JJ and Pope ended up by the Cameron house. They'd planned to grab Sarah but that plain was foiled when Ward came running to check on her.

Santana couldn't get caught either, she was like the insurance to the whole plan. Plus, if she was seen by the cops she'd be taken back to Ward. Somehow, she had to make it to them without Ward's inevitable interference.

They then retreated to the wreck where they'd end up sleeping. Santana however was sitting outside, quite literally staring at the water..

She jolted when she felt JJ's hand brush her back as he sat down beside her, "What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"nada," She bit her lip, "Something isn't adding up."

"I don't think anything has this entire time."

"But the polaroids? They just stopped out of no where," Santana furrowed her brows, "I don't know, I'm just trying to be a sherlock ass bitch over here when I don't have a clue what's going on."

"I'm sorry for picking a fight with you this morning," She added, "I'm just worried."

"You've got nothing to be sorry for," JJ slid a little closer to her, as she leant her head on his shoulder, "Hey, do I got my girl back?"

"Shutup," She chuckled, "I think i'm too much baggage for you JJ. How have you even put up with me?"

"What's there to put up with? A cute ass smile and-"

"JJ-"

"What!" He objected, "I love you Santana. I dont care about your hero complex, or the fact that you and Sarah thought breaking up with your boyfriends would make us not care. Like damn, John B was almost in tears."

"And you weren't," Santana laughed.

"Might've shed a single tear."

"Can we finish this conversation after this is all over?" Santana sat up, looking him directly in the eyes, "I just-"

JJ simply cut her off with a kiss, and quite obviously she kissed back.

"Yes!" The two pulled away as they saw Pope and Kie giggling behind them.