"is this a pogue thing or something?"

hi yallll 🥳

"HOW'RE YOU DOING?" John B asked Santana as the two begun driving back to the Cut

Selah hadn't exactly been seen for hours, though it didn't particularly concern Santana until she reached her sperm donor's house and noticed she still wasn't there either. She was convinced she'd been plotting something but it wasn't the case, Selah was MIA.

As Santana had begun retreating back to the Cut, she met with John B who'd offered to drive her back seeing as the pogues were all to meet at the Wreck, the night before they'd plan to throw Kie and Sarah on a boat together.

An hour and an awkward conversation between themselves and Ward later, John B and Santana finally hit the road.

"I'm fine," She sighed, leaning her head against the window, "How about you Tarzan?"

"Tarzan huh," John B's eyes went wide, "What happened to Fred?"

"Sleep deprivation really gets my mind working," She chuckled.

"Not sleeping much?"

"nada," Santana replied, "I cant even shut my eyes at the moment, all i'm thinking about is this stupid gold."

"Guess we're in the same boat," John B said, gripping the wheel a little tighter as he begun to tease her, "Though I do wish I had a sexy ass JJ to wrap my arms around."

Santana then shuffled around in her seat, glaring at John B, "Sucks for you."

John B continued to tease her "Do you just gawk at him to Kie like he does to me?"

"Wait, B, I forgot to tell you! I got you something!" Santana plastered a grin across her face, and John B excitedly looked over.

She reached into her bag, but acting like she was pulling something out but really was just flipping John B off.

"Is that the best you've got Diaz?" John B sarcastically replied, "You break my heart."

"you forget i've shot a teddy bear in its head," She responded, scruffing up John B's hair.

"Hey!" He protested, smacking her arm away as he begun to pull into her driveway where she saw a police car, "Okay, what the fuck?"

"I-is that Peterkin?" Santana furrowed her brows as they watched Peterkin jump out of the car, with Selah

"Sure is," John B leaned further into the car, noticing Selah hop out of the car too, "Well, I guess we found Selah."

"But why is she being escorted by Peterkin?"

"She's not in cuffs though," John B tilted his head, trying to focus on the two, "You think Peterkin might be in on this shit?"

Santana shrugged, leaning toward nodding, "Better question, you think we can trust her B?"