"i just wanted to hold you"

"SANTANA, LOWER THE GUN," Ward slowly walked toeward her, "Just lower the gun, we can figure this out

"SANTANA, LOWER THE GUN," Ward slowly walked toeward her, "Just lower the gun, we can figure this out."

"Figure what out Ward?" Santana felt a rush of tears as she tried to steady her grip on the gun, "Youre a godamn murderer and so-."

"Don't talk about my father like that!" Rafe jumped at Santana who pushed him back. Those two were practically ready to kill eachother. Sarah on the other hand was sitting on the floor by Peterkin, putting pressure on her wound, crying.

"Look at the kind of children you fucking raised Ward Cameron!" Santana laughed, "I mean don't worry, you won't have to take credit for the screw up I am."

"Santana please, I can fix all of this-"

"You can't fix shit Ward," Santana bit her lip, "Both Rafe and I have touched this godamn gun, so tell me dad what're you gonna do now?"

"I'm not going to let anything happen to either of you, I just need you to lower the gun," Ward shivered, "I'm going to fix this, we need to-"

"Call the fucking police Ward or I swear to god-" Santana yelled once more, playing with the gun.

"Okay! Okay!" Ward gulped, running to the radio and calling for the Kildare backup, "Rafe take Sarah and go-"

"What about her?" Rafe questioned as Ward ushered him away. Kicking and screaming, Rafe dragged Sarah into his car and Santana stood planted by Peterkin.

Santana realised that Peterkin was worth more than scaring her dad, the cops were on their way now. Surely he'd be screwed?

She dropped the gun and aided to Peterkin, putting pressure onto the wound like Oscar had said. She'd tried so hard to think about anything else she could do but really, Oscar and Antonio (y'all know if ya know) were the ones who handled this.

"Run," Peterkin continued to mumbled to Santana, barely being able to stutter the words, "Please. Run."

Ward wasn't sure how he was going to handle Santana, but he knew it was better that she was with him than off running with the pogues.

To his disadvantage, that's when it finally clicked in Santana's head.

"I'm so sorry," Santana took another deep breath as she looked up at Ward, "Ward? Please can you just help me?"

Ward, oddly, took an almost sigh of relief as he ran back to Peterkin. Santana took one last look at Peterkin, who nodded — she'd approved of her running.

"Ward maybe there's something in the plane i can grab to help her-" Santana slowly started to stand up, hoping Ward would just believe her. Obviously he didn't.

"I'll get it," He sternly looked at Santana, as the two both stood up.

"For fucks sake, can't this just be easy for once?" Santana whined as she kicked Ward in the stomach before bolting... she'd never run that fast in her life. She ran in the same direction as John B had, hoping she'd run into the Pogues.