"scary brother privilege"

THE POGUES SET OFF TO THE CHATEAU, while the boat ride was extremely long and exhausting they wouldn't have had it any other way; the family was reunited

They all agreed to letting shit hit the fan the next day, and secretly partying at the Chateau for the rest of the night. With a quick trip into town, laying low, their boozy party supply was ready and soon enough the hotub was back and in full force. Hours of lazily drinking and splashing in the hot tub eased the already tensed and afraid Pogues. Nobody was exactly looking over their shoulders.

Santana had retreated to the porch for a while, admiring the Pogues. She lit up her blunt again, watching her friends splash around in the hot tub. For once she didn't mind not being the life of the party persay, she was quite happy to watch them all have fun and sit with a proud smile; somehow they'd made it this far.

Santana had been overthinking for a little while, pondering about how much damage was about to ensue the next day but she just felt happy seeing the Pogues with the purest smiles she'd ever seen.

"Now I know you aren't smoking without me, Princesa," JJ called out from the hot tub, where the rest of the Pogues whistled.

"Come and get it Maybank," Santana yelled back, smiling while she waved her blunt in front of her face. He practically came running, though it was apparent it actually wasn't for the blunt.

"Get a room!" John B howled from the hot tub, catching a nudge from Sarah.

"A room for this?" JJ smirked as he leant over Santana and planted a kiss on her lips. Just as she started to kiss back, he pulled away with the blunt now in his hands.

"Exactly that," John B sarcastically replied, "No Pogue-on-Pogue-macking."

"I think we're very much past that point B," Santana yelled, pointing from her eyes to Kie and Pope. Although, after his words set in, she sat up, "Hold on, am I an official-official Pogue?"

Everybody bursted into laughter. Kie even rolled her eyes, "You think after all this you wouldn't be a Pogue?"

"Right," Santana smirked and she looked back up at JJ. She took the blunt back, "You heard the man, no Pogue-on-Pogue-macking."

"Dude, you're killing me here!" JJ whined, flipping John B off before sitting beside Santana. Naturally his arm had rested around her, and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I guess I can be a Kook for the night," She mumbled, lifting up her lighter so that JJ could grab it, "But I think my country club card's about to get revoked."

"Did you actually get one of those?" JJ squealed, calming down the second he heard Santana's chuckles, "Okay but wouldn't it be cool if you did? Like a Midsummers part two!"

"Only if you wear Rose's ugly ass headpiece," She giggled, "God, what was she thinking?"

The two relaxed in eachothers arms, and eventually Santana ended up laying with her head in his lap, playing with his rings as the two smoked and chatted away. As the night grew darker, suddenly Pope and Kie ran off somewhere and John B and Sarah were in their own little world somewhere in the backyard of the Chateau.