"i'm sorry, kidnapper"

"FIX IT RAFE!" Bary yelled, steering onto his property

"FIX IT RAFE!" Bary yelled, steering onto his property. The car ride was mostly silent until Rafe pulled out a piece of paper and started writing and rambling in panic; purely because he hadn't thought his plans through.

"It's a fucking ransom note! Who gives a shit about grammar?" Rafe argued, scribbling more gibberish across the page; Santana's favourite line was, "gun or no santana."

"There ain't no excuse to have bad grammar," Bary rebutted, pulling in to his 'home.'

"Wow! Thankyou so much for throwing me in the back of this car with no food or water but to be so graciously worried about grammar on MY ransom note," Santana sarcastically cheered, catching two strong glares from the boys as they turned to look at her in the backseat.

"I got weed?" Barry tilted his head against his headrest, catching a slap in the head from Rafe, "Watch it country club!"

"Country club?" Santana then pouted, "Stop, you guys have pet names! It's adorable."

"She's nearly as insufferable as you," Barry spat at Rafe, "Now what's your big idea? She's gonna run off the second we unlock the car."

"Oh no, I have no intention of running," Santana grinned as she slouched in the chair, "There are 1 of 4 possibilities about to occur, I'll go from the least problematic... for me to deathly for you."

"Cut the shit San," Rafe rolled his eyes.

"One, the Pogues call the cops because they realise how psychotic you are, least likely seeing as they know I can handle myself-"

"And how's that working out for you?" Barry teased her, only increasing her annoyance.

"Two, good ole' daddy dearest is gonna come looking for Rafe and find me," Santana continued, "Three could lead to your arrest, but I won't go throwing all my cards on the table... and finally four, which is my personal favourite, my brother's will find me."

"Don't let her freak you out," Rafe shook his head, "She thinks we'll get scared cus her brothers are in a gang."

"Lead a gang," She corrected him.

"Lead a gang?" Barry deadpanned to Rafe, poking his chest, "What the hell have you got me into!"

"Before you two have a lovers quarrel... you said you had weed?"

About two hours passed, and there wasn't a response from anyone — let alone the Pogues.  Rafe had snatched Santana's phone for her, so all she had was Oscar's gun still laying in her ginormous hoodie. For the first time, Gia's words came to fruition in a damaging situation, "Outer Banks is chill."