82, never waste rum

THE POGUES HAD BEEN STUCK ON THE ISLAND FOR JUST OVER A MONTH, silence becoming a favored past time

THE POGUES HAD BEEN STUCK ON THE ISLAND FOR JUST OVER A MONTH, silence becoming a favored past time. JJ and Santana seemed to be having the time of their lives though, Sarah declaring that they were instead spiralling.

The Pogues met at their infamous Poguelandia flag after their days escapades which, as they weeks went on became more and more mundane. Their island survival missions were done and the group had needed some sort of relief, it'd been difficult as the days passed.

Truth or dare was the choice.

Sarah pulled off the established truth or dare straw hat they'd made, placing it onto John B's head, "Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth," He simply replied, Sarah amused by it, "If you could do it all again, what would you do differently?"

"Get the gold out before Ward did," JJ interjected, Pope adding, "Maybe hide the cross a little better."

Kie threw herself into the mix, "Not yell murderer at Ward, maybe..."

"Steal a couple bottles of rum before we jumped off the boat?" John B finally answered his truth, JJ raising his brows, "Seriously, why didn't you do that?"

"I don't know, maybe because Sana and I were in a fight to the death?" John B sarcastically answered. Cleo chimed in, "I would look both ways before crossing the street."

"Yeah, my bad." John B admitted amidst Cleo's lighthearted smirk. Kie threw some sand at Santana's legs as she was sat opposite her, "What about you, San?"

She pondered for a moment, tilting her head side to side, "I don't really know."

"Oh come on, the almighty Santana Diaz has an answer for everything," John B howled, the girl smiling back, "It wasn't my truth to answer! More a dare girl."

John B stood up, taking the hat from his head to place it on her head, "Then I dare you, in true Pogue fashion, to cliff jump that big one we've all been staring at these last few weeks."

She glanced over, "Looks to me like more than a there story fall... Gimmie the odds, Pope?"

"I give you a one-in-five chance of survival," He joked, for once not weighing out the true mathematics, "Basically so long as you don't bellyflop or break your skull."

Santana jumped up, pulling JJ by his shirt — him knowing to follow. She grabbed Pope's head and placed a friendly kiss on it, "Shoot me on the way down Pope!"

"Pew!" He motioned, just like he did on her first day in the Outer Banks.

JJ and Santana raced eachother up the cliff, regretting it instantly as they were so puffed out they needed a break. Santana of course insisted that she won the race despite JJ narrowly throwing himself to the tip.