Chapter 41

"Feitan!" I snapped out of my trance when I heard her calling my name. "I knew you'll start hating me, I shouldn't have showed you."

She put her short down and was about to leave, but I took her wrist and turned her around. I've watch some of the Korean Drama whenever I hang out with Shalnark, a lot of them lost the love of their life just because they chose to hide their true identity.

If I don't tell Y/n who I am right now, then I might end up losing her again. I just found her after I lost my memory of her, I don't want to hide my identity just to protect her from the truth. If she start to hate me, I'll bare it. I will still stay beside her, even though there's a possibility that she will despise me for the rest of her life.

"Y/n, I have something to tell you." I started and she gave me her full attention.

It was my turn to take a deep breath, it was my turn to feel nervous about telling the truth. Whether she hates me or stay with me it doesn't matter, as long as I can watch her from a distant, it will be fine by me. I will always watch her and protect her from any danger.

"What is it?" She asked and I held both of her hands.

"Promise me that you won't start looking at me differently after I show you... my tattoo?" I copied what she said and she widens her eyes as she had an idea of what I'm about to show her.

I revealed my tattoo and she took a step back from me. *I don't know where Feitan's tattoo is so just pretend he showed it to you*

"Y-you're a member of the Spider as well..." She breathed out and I slowly nod, waiting for the worst to come. "Oh my gosh yes! I finally found you!"

What?

She was now jumping up and down in join and I was left there, dumbfounded at what was happening in front of me. She took both my hands and grinned.

"You don't know how long I've been searching for a member of the Spiders! This tattoo on me is the only thing I have left to know who I was in the past. The reason why I said I hate Spiders is I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I was actually planning to scare you off because knowing I'm a member of the Troupe, I don't want you to get in trouble but now I'm so happy!" She stated and I was caught off-guard when she suddenly hugged me.

At that moment, I really don't know what to do. I was prepared for her to stay away from me and start hating me but now I am glad that she didn't.

-----

I watch as Shalnark, Pakunoda, Shizuku, Machi, Kortopi and Chrollo's face turned into shock as soon as me and Y/n both entered the church. They were the only one who remembered Y/n while the rest also got their memory erased.

I looked at Y/n and didn't see any fear on her eyes, only amusement and I secretly smiled because if this was other people, they would have trembled in fear at the sight of the Spiders in front of them.

"Y/n?" Shalnark ask then he rushed towards Y/n. "It is you! Oh my gosh you're here!"

He hugged Y/n and I glared at him but he ignored me. The others soon followed while those who doesn't remember her glanced at each other in confusion.

"I may have a bad memory but I did not forget about you." Shizuku said while hugging Y/n. "Glad to have you back."

"Not bad, you even more prettier than before. No wonder why Feitan had caught your attention again. I'm relieved to see you alive and doing well." Machi smirked at me and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I missed you so much." Kortopi stepped aside, letting our boss see her.

"Y/n, you're finally back." He smiled and when we looked at Y/n, she was getting uncomfortable with everyone.

"Am I the only one who is missing something here?" Nobunaga questioned while joining us.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one." Phinks replied while following Nobunaga, along with Franklin, Uvogin and Bonolenov.

"I'm sorry but... I do not know any of you." She took a step back then glance at me.

Chrollo then went in front of her and gave her a sincere smile.

"You'll know soon." He stated and he looked at Pakunoda.

"Wait, are you really the Spiders?" Y/n ask and everyone showed their tattoo.

"Indeed we are." Chrollo answered and Y/n smirk.

"I have no idea how you know me but I apologise in advance..." She took three steps away from us and then she extended her hands.

Unbreakable barrier